Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to me life is a full of puzzles we have to solve it by crossing many tracks.
According to me life is a full of puzzles we have to solve it by crossing many tracks.

So keep on solving puzzles. :woohoo:

But sometime we have puzzles which we can solve that makes our life hard. :blink:

So keep on solving puzzles. :woohoo:

But sometime we have puzzles which we can solve that makes our life hard. :blink:

You may often get trapped in some of them for a long period of time but keep solving and never give up because its only you who has to reach the other end all by yourself. :)

Live in the present :)
Life is like a game in a forest with many traps. Every step we must keep in taking a correct decision other wise We will loose a valuable life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Life is a big achievement.It is like the stage of a drama.Where everyday new things are going on.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Life is a challenging game. We can play till we win. ;)

when you win it, get prepared yourself for the second round :)

Some rounds are easy..we may get easy competent to play with. But never take even an easy game in a lazy manner. We can't say when it may change to another tough game..because life is always unpredictable..... there lies its true beauty too.... :)

Most of the time people find the game tough even though it may be easy its totally a perception people take it.I always try to solve evry difficulty which comes in my life I never give up till end even though I may not get success. :)
Life is simply the state of being which begins with generation, birth, or germination, and ends with death.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Life is full of struggle.We fight with life daily.Life is not so easy as we all think.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.