Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So sunil ji except sikkim you visited all the places in India?

I request you to read my posts again please. I had been in Sikkim as part of my posting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I suggest you to visit those places which you have not yet visited.In 15 days I think you have not covered the whole world.So it is better to visit outside India which you have not seen.

I think you did not check the category of discussion yet, anyway I shall let you know my intention about my destination soon. :laugh:

Well, I noticed the category after looking at this post!! :(

A creative suggestion you want then?? Huh!! How about a journey to the centre of the earth?? It is now even more possible than when Verne wrote about it!!! :laugh:

I have no intention to go to Iceland where the journey to the center of earth begins, therefore come with a better suggestion Plea :laugh: se...

So you don't want to travel to Iceland for that??? Okay then,. how about just popping inside the wardrobe for a sneak weekend into Narnia???? :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I suggest you to visit those places which you have not yet visited.In 15 days I think you have not covered the whole world.So it is better to visit outside India which you have not seen.

I think you did not check the category of discussion yet, anyway I shall let you know my intention about my destination soon. :laugh:

A creative suggestion you want then?? Huh!! How about a journey to the centre of the earth?? It is now even more possible than when Verne wrote about it!!! :laugh:

I have no intention to go to Iceland where the journey to the center of earth begins, therefore come with a better suggestion Plea :laugh: se...

So you don't want to travel to Iceland for that??? Okay then,. how about just popping inside the wardrobe for a sneak weekend into Narnia???? :laugh: :laugh:

I was expecting some one suggesting to Moon or Venus since I did the world tour last year :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was expecting some one suggesting to Moon or Venus since I did the world tour last year :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I was about to suggest you go to mars as the Curiosity has now landed on it safely, but wasn't sure if you could afford the trip! :laugh: Anyway, narnia looks much more beautiful than Mars and there is also the problem of getting mutated on Mars! Ha ha ha Total Rekall, if you may!!! :laugh: :laugh:

This time you go for pilgrimage. India is land of God and Godessess. Travel all "Dhams". Go for "tirth yatra".

:laugh: :laugh: I was about to suggest you go to mars as the Curiosity has now landed on it safely, but wasn't sure if you could afford the trip! :laugh: Anyway, narnia looks much more beautiful than Mars and there is also the problem of getting mutated on Mars! Ha ha ha Total Rekall, if you may!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I am going for serious traveling not for some one taking me for a comedy star. Besides I have yet to be a crew member of such journeys. :laugh: :laugh:

This time you go for pilgrimage. India is land of God and Godessess. Travel all "Dhams". Go for "tirth yatra".

Suggest me a place from Kolkata to Dwarka and Kanyakumari to Amarnath, I will give you first hand info right here.

I am going for serious traveling not for some one taking me for a comedy star. Besides I have yet to be a crew member of such journeys. :laugh: :laugh:

hmmmmmm. .,.,...serious travel?? Now you give a hint!!! :unsure:

Suggest me a place from Kolkata to Dwarka and Kanyakumari to Amarnath, I will give you first hand info right here.

I have heard Chopta and Tapovan are good adventurous places to visit. Have you visited there?.

I have heard Chopta and Tapovan are good adventurous places to visit. Have you visited there?.

I would prefer Choupati and Sundarvan. I am not feeling like going to Tapovan yet unless a good one like you ready to accompany me. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.