Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will suggest you to visit Kolkata. It is festive season. Durga Puja will start from 21st October. You will enjoy a lot here.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8840]}

You have already invited.
I also want ti invite all boddunan friends to see Durgapuja in Bengal.
Devyani, have you seen durgapuja in villages anytime.
I have seen and that has a different taste, not like town.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sunil, why can't you celebrate Onam this time in Kerala?
Take 3-4 days leave this week. the best time to visit Kerala.....particularly Capital city.
But, even in mistake, never enter any textile shop!!! You can't get out of the shop within 2-3 days........

only invitation to sunil :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: If invited me I could go. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Take 3-4 days leave this week. the best time to visit Kerala.....particularly Capital city.
But, even in mistake, never enter any textile shop!!! You can't get out of the shop within 2-3 days........

only invitation to sunil :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: If invited me I could go. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Because she knows that I had been in Kerala during Onam time and not likely to go again. I have seen her inviting you many times. When are you going? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because she knows that I had been in Kerala during Onam time and not likely to go again. I have seen her inviting you many times. When are you going? :laugh:

Where have you seen to invite me.. She only knows to tease me only.

If you had the World Tour then you can plan for Solar System Tour. :laugh:
If you had the World Tour then you can plan for Solar System Tour. :laugh:

I thought we are still in the solar system. I am disappointed if the facts are not so :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You may visit any place through Google Earth. U Tube can take you to all places- even interior. This ids all without cisa and passport and expenses.

Haha, but I want to touch and feel the places, mere seeing wont do. :laugh:

Take a big chart of Solar system. You toured only earth. But there are a plethora of unvisited planets.
Go close to the Chart.
Beware you should not forget to close your eyes.
Run your hand on the chart
There you are. You felt it na.
Now open your eyes slowly.
Aha.... you haven seen it too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.