Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be Sandhya was not there for more time as she used to be here so people could not find much of the threads to respond so that may be one of the reasons. :laugh:

Won't you allow Caeser to take rest :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry:

Let me sleep for some more time. I have worked a lot :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Glad to know it that things will become normal till Saturday. :)

Actually I am eager to know my earnings its been long I have checked my earnings here. :blink:

What about the cheques are they still despatching if a person crossed the minimum payout here? :blink:
May be Sandhya was not there for more time as she used to be here so people could not find much of the threads to respond so that may be one of the reasons. :laugh:

No I don't want you to sleep otherwise you will see me in dreams. :laugh:

I know you are assured that no one is going to overtake you this week that's why you are taking rest. :laugh:

Actually I am eager to know my earnings its been long I have checked my earnings here. :blink:

What about the cheques are they still despatching if a person crossed the minimum payout here? :blink:

Last month's cheques are already dispatched. Am waiting for mine.

About cheques of next month, they will be dispatched only on September 1st.

Meera sandhu

I know you are assured that no one is going to overtake you this week that's why you are taking rest. :laugh:

Since I have not seen your face till now, am assuming how that dracula look like. It's black in colour with a big tummy, size of a big tank. It has two tusks and a long Trunk. It makes big noise also...very irritating and disturbing.
Read my post on "Songs containing your name", something dedicated for you there :P

Meera sandhu

Where is the option to check about the despatch of cheques?

Last time when I checked my earnings it was approximately 900 Rs I don't where I am now?.

Where is the option to check about the despatch of cheques?

Last time when I checked my earnings it was approximately 900 Rs I don't where I am now?.

Now we can't check it any where.
I am saying about first week of August. Along with me, Kalyani and Gulshanji's cheques were also released. I think, one more person :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Since I have not seen your face till now, am assuming how that dracula look like. It's black in colour with a big tummy, size of a big tank. It has two tusks and a long Trunk. It makes big noise also...very irritating and disturbing.
Read my post on "Songs containing your name", something dedicated for you there :P

So you have an elephant in your imagination while you think about SJ
Come on SJ load your own pic today for a few hours. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Guruvayur Kesavan
Now I can't remember which thread :whistle:
A response of yours...you called Sanjeev Kesu or Kesav. Do you remember?
I have responded there.
It's not the thread, song containing your name..i have checked it :(

Meera sandhu

Guruvayur Kesavan
Now I can't remember which thread :whistle:
A response of yours...you called Sanjeev Kesu or Kesav. Do you remember?
I have responded there.
It's not the thread, song containing your name..i have checked it :(

That thread no longer exists this was locked day before.where he said call me kesav in place Kaiser. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.