Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's the first time, am seeing guests exceeding 1000, normally in between 550-750. Yesterday I noted 950. So, Boddunan is growing day by day.

As you cannot open the home page, I think they are testing it and its attracting visitors while in the process. Check the number of views on the articles on home page later while it opens.

Home page is opening. Isn't it?
We can see article links also.

But one computer article of Thomas is really confusing me...no cash credits or point credits. Why so?

No home page is not opening for me also no links or any thing else but this message
CJLib (CoreJoomla API Library) component not found. Please download and install it to continue.
May be this is opening for admins only
congratulations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's not opening now...
But it was opening till yesterday, where I saw that thread link, caeser below latest. Also our points.
Now, same error message is appearing

Meera sandhu
It's not opening now...
But it was opening till yesterday, where I saw that thread link, caeser below latest. Also our points.

Back to ordinary member??? :laugh: :laugh: I keep checking different features on different sites that's why I remain behind on every thing else. :( :(

It's not opening now...

Back to ordinary member??? :laugh: :laugh: I keep checking different features on different sites that's why I remain behind on every thing else. :( :(

Well, the home page is not opening for me either, same error message is displayed and not a special one!! :woohoo: :blink: :silly: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's the first time, am seeing guests exceeding 1000, normally in between 550-750. Yesterday I noted 950. So, Boddunan is growing day by day.

As you cannot open the home page, I think they are testing it and its attracting visitors while in the process. Check the number of views on the articles on home page later while it opens.

Home page is opening. Isn't it?
We can see article links also.

But one computer article of Thomas is really confusing me...no cash credits or point credits. Why so?

No home page is not opening for me also no links or any thing else but this message
CJLib (CoreJoomla API Library) component not found. Please download and install it to continue.
May be this is opening for admins only
congratulations.

Same for me as I am also trying to open the home page but could not able to as I just want to check my points of this week. :blink:
I would like to request to the moderator/s to please close it down as all our members are super active again therefore the purpose of the thread ends here.

I would like to request to the moderator/s to please close it down as all our members are super active again therefore the purpose of the thread ends here.

It may be because I am active now :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The catalyst of Boddunan :cheer: :cheer: :P :P

Meera sandhu
Sunil.....
Your thread query was "What is our members waiting for ??"
Hoping you got the answer now.
What you say?????

Isn't it my responses?????

Meera sandhu
All are eagerly waiting for some new look.Home page is not opening still now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.