Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know human beings are the most intelligent creature God has made but still I don't want to be a human being in the next birth if I am given a choice I would like to be a bird who roams freely in the sky without tension of anything. :woohoo: What about you? What would you like to be in next birth?. :blink:

I don't mind, although I will miss you next time around. Have you any particular creature in your mind? I have no trust in re-birth so nothing to worry for me.

Even I don't believe in re-births though I have seen Om shanti om many times. :woohoo:
Still if you had the choice what would it be other than a human? :cheer:

In that case I would prefer to be mount Everest, you know I like snow and I can watch the world with moving any where. :cheer:

Oh Come on we are talking about living beings better you prefer a polar beer who will live on Mount Everest. :laugh:
I know human beings are the most intelligent creature God has made but still I don't want to be a human being in the next birth if I am given a choice I would like to be a bird who roams freely in the sky without tension of anything. :woohoo: What about you? What would you like to be in next birth?. :blink:

I don't mind, although I will miss you next time around. Have you any particular creature in your mind? I have no trust in re-birth so nothing to worry for me.

Even I don't believe in re-births though I have seen Om shanti om many times. :woohoo:

In that case I would prefer to be mount Everest, you know I like snow and I can watch the world with moving any where. :cheer:

Oh Come on we are talking about living beings better you prefer a polar beer who will live on Mount Everest. :laugh:

Polar bear is fast disappearing specie and I am sure you wan me to disappear faster, no way buddy. I would prefer to be mount Everest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Polar bear is fast disappearing specie and I am sure you wan me to disappear faster, no way buddy. I would prefer to be mount Everest.

How about monkey who live in snowy mountains?. :woohoo:
I don't believe in rebirth. and If so then I want to be human again and will want to do all undo work.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't believe in rebirth. and If so then I want to be human again and will want to do all undo work.

Undo work are you sure you will leave some before you go away from this world. :woohoo:

I know you are only reflecting your personal choices and sincerely wish that some of them fulfilled, God is great SJ. May God grant you your wish. :laugh:

If somebody ask to you what you want to become in your next birth then what would you say..? But according to me don't think about your next birth, just think about your present, forget everything and live like a hero.REMOVED B)

True but what about your link at the last, that is confusing me.

Nothing confusing. This is a link to some site advertising product/ service.

Now the topic in thread. .There are already many threads on such topic as rebirth. This thread is hence nothing but old wine in new bottle.

I am not bothered about birth or rebirth. This is natural process. It will suffice to live well and be just and kind to all till we live.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If somebody ask to you what you want to become in your next birth then what would you say..? But according to me don't think about your next birth, just think about your present, forget everything and live like a heroREMOVED B)

True but what about your link at the last, that is confusing me.

Nothing confusing. This is a link to some site advertising product/ service.

Now the topic in thread. .There are already many threads on such topic as rebirth. This thread is hence nothing but old wine in new bottle.

I am not bothered about birth or rebirth. This is natural process. It will suffice to live well and be just and kind to all till we live.

Same for me, I also have no trust or proof of rebirth therefore, don't care about such things. Let that happen if that is natural.

Undo work are you sure you will leave some before you go away from this world. :woohoo:

I have said if so then. Many times in newspaper the news of rebirth comes ,even they can say about their prebirth.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I know you are only reflecting your personal choices and sincerely wish that some of them fulfilled, God is great SJ. May God grant you your wish. :laugh:

Thank you I also hope God is great and fulfill my wish and make me a bird in next birth. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.