Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: I won't like to be a human being in next birth!

by » 9 years ago

vaishnavi
    Platinum Mate
    61 1.5k 25.7k
    I like to be a human being in a next birth. Because i feel human is very close to God.

Be positive

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    I want to reborn as a harmless bacteria :woohoo: :woohoo:
    what do you say? :laugh: :laugh:
    I don't want to born as a human as it's filled with a lot of tensions :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bacteria has no head or brains...so it won't think anything.......so, it will live peacefully :cheer: :cheer:

But no one wants to touch a bacteria and I do not think a bacteria can go with a visiting card announcing that - read his/her visiting card.

MS SA....A
    BWNH (Bacteria with no harm)
    from- Kerala open University

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't bother :cheer: :cheer:

That's why i told harmless....
    I want to be a lazy bacteria which sleep always..
    This birth already, i have worked a lot :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Now I want rest
    Really sorry, I can't add a sleeping gif here :(

You have worked a lot but still not sleeping. Try to make some practice and do it now. That would come in handy in your next birth. When are you coming again?? :laugh: :laugh:

Better wish to be an OWL MONKEY who sleeps almost 17 hours a day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But Dracula Kesavan will still come to my dreams and disturb my sleeps :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    I don't want to born as a human as it's filled with a lot of tensions :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bacteria has no head or brains...so it won't think anything.......so, it will live peacefully :cheer: :cheer:

But no one wants to touch a bacteria and I do not think a bacteria can go with a visiting card announcing that - read his/her visiting card.

MS SA....A

Now I want rest

You have worked a lot but still not sleeping. Try to make some practice and do it now. That would come in handy in your next birth. When are you coming again?? :laugh: :laugh:

Better wish to be an OWL MONKEY who sleeps almost 17 hours a day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But Dracula Kesavan will still come to my dreams and disturb my sleeps :whistle: :whistle:

Don't you worry I don't come in dreams of monkeys. :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

MS SA....A

Now I want rest

Don't you worry I don't come in dreams of monkeys. :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am saying about Dracula Kesavan.....why are you saying it's you? :blink:
    So, you are admitting you are an elephant ;)
    But I have told I want to become a poor micro organism, not a monkey :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

MS SA....A

Now I want rest

I am saying about Dracula Kesavan.....why are you saying it's you? :blink:
    So, you are admitting you are an elephant ;)
    But I have told I want to become a poor micro organism, not a monkey :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh I thought you said it to me anyways even elephant does not come in monkey's dreams you told me. :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    But sanjeev...how can a bacteria become a monkey......?
    Are you saying about rebirth of that poor bacteria?

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Karuna Sapra
    Expert Boarder
    89 420 13.3k
    I will like to my next birth of human beings with good mind and spirit

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

But human beings can become monkeys when monkeys can develop in to human beings. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

But human beings can become monkeys when monkeys can develop in to human beings. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

again self goal...
    Sanjeev what happened to you today :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink:
    At first you admitted you are an elephant.....now that monkey :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

again self goal...
    Sanjeev what happened to you today :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink:
    At first you admitted you are an elephant.....now that monkey :woohoo: :woohoo:

At least you can appreciate him for his honesty if nothing else. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Laptop or Netbook

What should we go for- a laptop or a netbook.Netbook is the smaller form of the laptop which is easy to carry and easy to use also. I want to buy one of the above two.
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 2 answer(s).
/polls/computers-and-technology/6062-laptop-or-netbook.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"20914","title":"LAPTOP","votes":"98","type":"x","order":"0","pct":72.59,"resources":[]},{"id":"20915","title":"NETBOOK","votes":"37","type":"x","order":"0","pct":27.41,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200