Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to be a human being in a next birth. Because i feel human is very close to God.

Be positive
I want to reborn as a harmless bacteria :woohoo: :woohoo:
what do you say? :laugh: :laugh:
I don't want to born as a human as it's filled with a lot of tensions :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bacteria has no head or brains...so it won't think anything.......so, it will live peacefully :cheer: :cheer:

But no one wants to touch a bacteria and I do not think a bacteria can go with a visiting card announcing that - read his/her visiting card.

MS SA....A
BWNH (Bacteria with no harm)
from- Kerala open University

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't bother :cheer: :cheer:

That's why i told harmless....
I want to be a lazy bacteria which sleep always..
This birth already, i have worked a lot :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now I want rest
Really sorry, I can't add a sleeping gif here :(

You have worked a lot but still not sleeping. Try to make some practice and do it now. That would come in handy in your next birth. When are you coming again?? :laugh: :laugh:

Better wish to be an OWL MONKEY who sleeps almost 17 hours a day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But Dracula Kesavan will still come to my dreams and disturb my sleeps :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I don't want to born as a human as it's filled with a lot of tensions :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bacteria has no head or brains...so it won't think anything.......so, it will live peacefully :cheer: :cheer:

But no one wants to touch a bacteria and I do not think a bacteria can go with a visiting card announcing that - read his/her visiting card.

MS SA....A

Now I want rest

You have worked a lot but still not sleeping. Try to make some practice and do it now. That would come in handy in your next birth. When are you coming again?? :laugh: :laugh:

Better wish to be an OWL MONKEY who sleeps almost 17 hours a day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But Dracula Kesavan will still come to my dreams and disturb my sleeps :whistle: :whistle:

Don't you worry I don't come in dreams of monkeys. :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MS SA....A

Now I want rest

Don't you worry I don't come in dreams of monkeys. :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am saying about Dracula Kesavan.....why are you saying it's you? :blink:
So, you are admitting you are an elephant ;)
But I have told I want to become a poor micro organism, not a monkey :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

MS SA....A

Now I want rest

I am saying about Dracula Kesavan.....why are you saying it's you? :blink:
So, you are admitting you are an elephant ;)
But I have told I want to become a poor micro organism, not a monkey :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh I thought you said it to me anyways even elephant does not come in monkey's dreams you told me. :laugh:
But sanjeev...how can a bacteria become a monkey......?
Are you saying about rebirth of that poor bacteria?

Meera sandhu
I will like to my next birth of human beings with good mind and spirit

But human beings can become monkeys when monkeys can develop in to human beings. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But human beings can become monkeys when monkeys can develop in to human beings. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

again self goal...
Sanjeev what happened to you today :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink:
At first you admitted you are an elephant.....now that monkey :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

again self goal...
Sanjeev what happened to you today :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink:
At first you admitted you are an elephant.....now that monkey :woohoo: :woohoo:

At least you can appreciate him for his honesty if nothing else. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.