Friends we have many a times heard the jokes of elephant and an ant. Can you tell me how is great and why?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is difficult to say who is great.Both are great.Both are clever in each other way.So I just don't want to make any discussion.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In childhood, I had read a poem- Mountain and squirrel. There was a quarrel as to who is greater. Small has also uniqueness as the large one. Similarly, elephant and ant both have their space and utility on Earth. The moral is that everyone has some significance. so, we should not look down upon anyone as trifling or insignificant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Friends we have many a times heard the jokes of elephant and an ant. Can you tell me how is great and why?

I think ant is great as this creature can carry 10 times weight than its own and elephant is great as it is greatest animal on land. So there is no comparison, both are great.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

even it is the fact that elephant being the strongest animal on land can be killed by an ant when it enters its trunk it may take away elephant's life. :)
Friends all of you have good logical and practicle answers. Lets change little bit. I want to know some funny answers. Like An ant can bite elephant but elephant can't bite an ant. Such silly answers.
Devu..
Some days before, seeing one of your replies I was also thinking to start a humorous thread of ant and elephant. Thank you for starting :cheer:

If you are looking for some humorous answers, let me find some... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

From our childhood, we are hearing about story of an ant falling to a river and a monkey(I think so :whistle: ) plucked a leaf and put it to water to save the ant. Suppose, it's an elephant falling to water...and it doesn't know to swim ;) . Can a monkey help the poor elephant in danger? :evil: :evil: No way :woohoo:

That's the difference between ant and elephant. Ant can swim on a leaf boat while elephant can't :P

Meera sandhu
An ant can sit on top of the elephant but an elephant cannot! :silly:
An ant can fall from a 10 floor building and not get hurt but an elephant cannot escape death in such case. :blink:

But we can sit on an elephant but not on an ant. :lol:
I think I will go with elephant as we had a movie called "Hathi mera Sathi" and not "cheeti meri sathi".. :silly: :silly: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
An ant can sit on top of the elephant but an elephant cannot! :silly:
An ant can fall from a 10 floor building and not get hurt but an elephant cannot escape death in such case. :blink:

But we can sit on an elephant but not on an ant. :lol:
I think I will go with elephant as we had a movie called "Hathi mera Sathi" and not "cheeti meri sathi".. :silly: :silly: :laugh:

Really funny :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hoping Devu will like your answers.... :P :P :P

Asha....what about a parachute?
Who can fly and land well in a parachute? I think it's elephant. So, from a 10 floor building, elephant can jump with a parachute while ant can jump directly. What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
Devu..
Some days before, seeing one of your replies I was also thinking to start a humorous thread of ant and elephant. Thank you for starting :cheer:

If you are looking for some humorous answers, let me find some... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

From our childhood, we are hearing about story of an ant falling to a river and a monkey(I think so :whistle: ) plucked a leaf and put it to water to save the ant. Suppose, it's an elephant falling to water...and it doesn't know to swim ;) . Can a monkey help the poor elephant in danger? :evil: :evil: No way :woohoo:

That's the difference between ant and elephant. Ant can swim on a leaf boat while elephant can't :P

Monkey can save elephant and rescue it from water provided elephant is made of plastic and small in size. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Devu..

Monkey can save elephant and rescue it from water provided elephant is made of plastic and small in size. :laugh:

But we are talking about real elephant and ant :angry: :angry:

Actually, a plastic elephant has no brains......or life. So, even if it's asked to sit on a leaf, it won't obey you :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.