Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me give you a puzzle of ant and elephant.....

Ant and elephant, as you know, are friends.

When elephant was passing by a temple, he was able to understand that his friend was inside the temple. Can you tell me how?

Maybe the elephant saw the footprints of the ant. :silly: Is it?

Let me thank you first for answering....
But so sorry, answer is wrong :dry:
Try again...am waiting with many elephant puzzles to solve :P

Maybe the elephant recognized the ant's 4 shoes outside the gate. :blink: Is it ?

Correct :woohoo: :woohoo:
100 marks for this right answer!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

But what's this 4 shoes? :whistle: How many shoes does an ant need? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Oh sorry an ant has six legs so that would be six shoes. :laugh:

Live in the present :)

When elephant was passing by a temple, he was able to understand that his friend was inside the temple. Can you tell me how?

Maybe the elephant recognized the ant's 4 shoes outside the gate. :blink: Is it ?

But what's this 4 shoes? :whistle: How many shoes does an ant need? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Oh sorry an ant has six legs so that would be six shoes. :laugh:

You are saying sorry for saying 4 legs. But I was assuming it to be two. :woohoo:
Then I should say, two sorry :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Let me tell a simple Ant-Elephant joke...... :cheer:
If you were a Malayali, I would have asked you as a puzzle.......Since Abid is absent for a few months, let me tell you as a simple joke.

One day, ant and elephant went to a post office. Ant get inside...but elephant didn't. He was reading something. Ant asked, "Why are you standing outside? Come inside".

Our Malayali elephant showed a board to ant, written in Hindi.....He knows a little Hindi too. ;) Can you tell me what was written in it?
"Andhar aana mana hai"

Malayalam word of elephant is 'Aana' :cheer: :cheer:

So, our Malayali aana who knows a little Hindi read it as "Andhar Haathi mana hai" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
If you were a Malayali, I would have asked you as a puzzle.......Since Abid is absent for a few months, let me tell you as a simple joke.

One day, ant and elephant went to a post office. Ant get inside...but elephant didn't. He was reading something. Ant asked, "Why are you standing outside? Come inside".

Our Malayali elephant showed a board to ant, written in Hindi.....He knows a little Hindi too. ;) Can you tell me what was written in it?
"Andhar aana mana hai"

So, our Malayali aana who knows a little Hindi read it as "Andhar Haathi mana hai" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poor elephant :dry: Both the friends are together so what is the need to go to the post office. :ohmy:

Live in the present :)

That particular had two of her legs fractured so she wore only 4 shoes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How do you know his legs are fractured? :blink:
I think, you have broken his legs mercilessly :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

"Andhar aana mana hai"

Poor elephant :dry: Both the friends are together so what is the need to go to the post office. :ohmy:

I don't know. You can ask them :P

Meera sandhu

How do you know his legs are fractured? :blink:
I think, you have broken his legs mercilessly :angry: :angry:

not his but her, actually elephant put his feet on ant's two fore legs by mistake. :( :(

According to my idea this is a moral story that teach us never tolerate a enemy which is smaller and weaker than you.They also harm you a lot.
According to my idea this is a moral story that teach us never tolerate a enemy which is smaller and weaker than you.They also harm you a lot.

No, no this is all about two best friends in the world an elephant and ant. Nothing to feel bad or enmity among them. They in fact are the best lovers of this world. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.