Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me give you a puzzle of ant and elephant.....

Ant and elephant, as you know, are friends.

When elephant was passing by a temple, he was able to understand that his friend was inside the temple. Can you tell me how?

Maybe the elephant saw the footprints of the ant. :silly: Is it?

Let me thank you first for answering....
But so sorry, answer is wrong :dry:
Try again...am waiting with many elephant puzzles to solve :P

Maybe the elephant recognized the ant's 4 shoes outside the gate. :blink: Is it ?

Correct :woohoo: :woohoo:
100 marks for this right answer!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

But what's this 4 shoes? :whistle: How many shoes does an ant need? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

That particular had two of her legs fractured so she wore only 4 shoes.

How do you know his legs are fractured? :blink:
I think, you have broken his legs mercilessly :angry: :angry:

not his but her, actually elephant put his feet on ant's two fore legs by mistake. :( :(

It's your mistake.... :angry:
You are like your friend keshavan, very careless while walking :angry: :angry: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Poor ant :( :(

Meera sandhu

When elephant was passing by a temple, he was able to understand that his friend was inside the temple. Can you tell me how?

Maybe the elephant recognized the ant's 4 shoes outside the gate. :blink: Is it ?

But what's this 4 shoes? :whistle: How many shoes does an ant need? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

not his but her, actually elephant put his feet on ant's two fore legs by mistake. :( :(

You are like your friend keshavan, very careless while walking :angry: :angry: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I walk on some one then he gets going for ever not only broken legs. ;) Have you heard about suny paaji ka 2and 1/2 kg haath. Aadmi uthta nahi uth jaata hai. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When I walk on some one then he gets going for ever not only broken legs. ;) Have you heard about suny paaji ka 2and 1/2 kg haath. Aadmi uthta nahi uth jaata hai. :laugh: :laugh:

Haath nahi....Haathi :P :P Sunil Haathi and poor ant :( :( :(

Meera sandhu

Just imagine about my hath is so strong then what would happen if whole Hathi came into action. :laugh: :laugh:

Just imagine about my hath is so strong then what would happen if whole Hathi came into action. :laugh: :laugh:

so, you are also agreeing, you are an elephant :blink: :blink:
That's why it's told Haathi mera saathi.....Sanjeev and Sunil :cheer:

Meera sandhu

When did I admit it? :blink:

I think only you saw/noticed it and no one else did it. :laugh:

Anyways you can say me anything I won't mind it but please allow me to call you an Owl monkey. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Anyways you can say me anything I won't mind it but please allow me to call you an Owl monkey. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You have agreed several times, dracula Kesavan :P

Never :angry:
You can call me a bacteria...but an owl monkey :ohmy: :ohmy: neverrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
When I walk on some one then he gets going for ever not only broken legs. ;) Have you heard about suny paaji ka 2and 1/2 kg haath. Aadmi uthta nahi uth jaata hai. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]
Haath nahi....Haathi :P :P Sunil Haathi and poor ant :( :( :([/quote]

Just imagine about my hath is so strong then what would happen if whole Hathi came into action. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]
That's why it's told Haathi mera saathi.....Sanjeev and Sunil :cheer:[/quote]

Anyways you can say me anything I won't mind it but please allow me to call you an Owl monkey. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

SJ, How come you find our Caesar an owl monkey- What are the similarities in between these two???? ;) ;)

Haath nahi....Haathi :P :P Sunil Haathi and poor ant :( :( :([/quote]

Just imagine about my hath is so strong then what would happen if whole Hathi came into action. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]
That's why it's told Haathi mera saathi.....Sanjeev and Sunil :cheer:[/quote]

Anyways you can say me anything I won't mind it but please allow me to call you an Owl monkey. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

SJ, How come you find our Caesar an owl monkey- What are the similarities in between these two???? ;) ;)[/quote]

Now also, i haven't forget that Kaiser Incident :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
As she wants to be a creature who sleep all the day so I thought she should be an owl monkey in the next birth as it sleeps for 17 hours a day. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.