Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to my idea this is a moral story that teach us never tolerate a enemy which is smaller and weaker than you.They also harm you a lot.

No, no this is all about two best friends in the world an elephant and ant. Nothing to feel bad or enmity among them. They in fact are the best lovers of this world. :laugh: :laugh:

But not accepted by the ant's family considering that the elephant is obese and has teeth that are visible out of its mouth. :woohoo:

Live in the present :)
As she wants to be a creature who sleep all the day so I thought she should be an owl monkey in the next birth as it sleeps for 17 hours a day. :laugh:

but I want to sleep 24 hours a day :silly: :silly:

I wish there were 24 hours in a day... , cannot have more than 14 these days. We in our parts have only 10-11 in winters. :)

Anyway, i want to sleep 365 days an year in my next birth :silly: :silly:

every one sleeps daily I don't any one person who sleep for only 360 days. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a comedy...
365 days and 24 hours full :angry: :angry:

Now you mentioned it I think you need to be a Kumbhkaran in next birth. :cheer:

OK ask God if He has something for you. :laugh:

I don't want to eat also...
Just sleeping..sleeping and only sleeping :sick:

I think for that you will have to ask God to create a whole new creature out of you because I don't think any living being sleeps for 24 hours a day. :laugh:

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
According to my idea this is a moral story that teach us never tolerate a enemy which is smaller and weaker than you.They also harm you a lot.

No, no this is all about two best friends in the world an elephant and ant. Nothing to feel bad or enmity among them. They in fact are the best lovers of this world. :laugh: :laugh:

But not accepted by the ant's family considering that the elephant is obese and has teeth that are visible out of its mouth. :woohoo:

And the boy is not willing to go for treatment saying that this is in his family. They would look different without teeth and being thin. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As she wants to be a creature who sleep all the day so I thought she should be an owl monkey in the next birth as it sleeps for 17 hours a day. :laugh:

but I want to sleep 24 hours a day :silly: :silly:

I wish there were 24 hours in a day... , cannot have more than 14 these days. We in our parts have only 10-11 in winters. :)

Anyway, i want to sleep 365 days an year in my next birth :silly: :silly:

every one sleeps daily I don't any one person who sleep for only 360 days. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a comedy...
365 days and 24 hours full :angry: :angry:

Now you mentioned it I think you need to be a Kumbhkaran in next birth. :cheer:

OK ask God if He has something for you. :laugh:

I don't want to eat also...
Just sleeping..sleeping and only sleeping :sick:

I think for that you will have to ask God to create a whole new creature out of you because I don't think any living being sleeps for 24 hours a day. :laugh:

Already am a wonderful creature :laugh: :laugh:

You can't find my duplicate anywhere on this earth :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ok.....let us return back to our ant-elephant chat.

Let me give you another puzzle.....

Our ant has a bicycle. One day, he took his friend elephant for a drive and met with an accident. Elephant was injured, but not ant. Can you tell me the reason? Very easy :P

Meera sandhu
Lol I think I know the answer I had heard of it. ;)
The ant was wearing a helmet and the elephant's size helmet was not available. :laugh:

The ant was wearing a helmet and the elephant's size helmet was not available. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
Yes, of course....
But, is ant's helmet available in market? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course....

It can use the sea shells as its helmet. That will cover its whole body. :silly:

Yes, of course....

It can use the sea shells as its helmet. That will cover its whole body. :silly:

Sea shell for a small ant...
Take care..otherwise it can turn to be its coffin :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course....

The helmet has to be strong :silly: Ok then let me think what can be the substitute. :blink:

Yes, of course....

The helmet has to be strong :silly: Ok then let me think what can be the substitute. :blink:

Why can't you make it out of some precious metals like gold or silver? We can measure ant's head and make a helmet. Of course it will be strong enough :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.