Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lol I think I know the answer I had heard of it. ;)
The ant was wearing a helmet and the elephant's size helmet was not available. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
Yes, of course....
But, is ant's helmet available in market? :woohoo:

It can use the sea shells as its helmet. That will cover its whole body. :silly:

Sea shell for a small ant...
Take care..otherwise it can turn to be its coffin :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The helmet has to be strong :silly: Ok then let me think what can be the substitute. :blink:

Why can't you make it out of some precious metals like gold or silver? We can measure ant's head and make a helmet. Of course it will be strong enough :woohoo:

Wow nice idea a 10 on 10 for that! :laugh:

Let me ask you a question then.
An elephant was playing in the sun and the ant came and said something in his ears. The elephant went under a tree and stopped playing in the sun. Why?

Live in the present :)

An elephant was playing in the sun and the ant came and said something in his ears. The elephant went under a tree and stopped playing in the sun. Why?

Is it in Hindi or English? :unsure:
Give me some clue yaar :whistle:

Meera sandhu
The ant was wearing a helmet and the elephant's size helmet was not available. :laugh:

Yes, of course....

It can use the sea shells as its helmet. That will cover its whole body. :silly:

The helmet has to be strong :silly: Ok then let me think what can be the substitute. :blink:

Why can't you make it out of some precious metals like gold or silver? We can measure ant's head and make a helmet. Of course it will be strong enough :woohoo:

He must be worried about his complexion I guess. But did ant check her own?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, of course....

But elephant is already black.... :unsure: :unsure:
But I think it's the right answer

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course....

No doubt the elephant is still fairer than the ant. :P Elephants are somewhat grey in color and ants are pure black. So the elephant became color conscious. :lol:

Yes, of course....

No doubt the elephant is still fairer than the ant. :P Elephants are somewhat grey in color and ants are pure black. So the elephant became color conscious. :lol:

But, You can see golden colour ants too :silly:

Meera sandhu
Let us leave it to the ant to decide what it wants to choose for its helmet. :P
In the mean time tell me there is a refrigerator and you have to fit an elephant in it how do you do it? :ohmy:

In the mean time tell me there is a refrigerator and you have to fit an elephant in it how do you do it? :ohmy:

Cut it into small pieces.....and marinate with masala. Keep it in fridge and fry later :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Cut it into small pieces.....and marinate with masala. Keep it in fridge and fry later :woohoo: :woohoo:

No I want to fit in a live elephant in the fridge. :P Try again! :silly:

Yes, of course....

But, You can see golden colour ants too :silly:

We have white elephants as well, remember Erawat the elephant of Indra.. I think these are basically found in Burmah- now Myanmar.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.