Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Elephant or an Ant

by » 9 years ago

Ashii
    Platinum Mate
    42 2.13k 12.1k
    Lol I think I know the answer I had heard of it. ;)
    The ant was wearing a helmet and the elephant's size helmet was not available. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
    Yes, of course....
    But, is ant's helmet available in market? :woohoo:

It can use the sea shells as its helmet. That will cover its whole body. :silly:

Sea shell for a small ant...
    Take care..otherwise it can turn to be its coffin :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The helmet has to be strong :silly: Ok then let me think what can be the substitute. :blink:

Why can't you make it out of some precious metals like gold or silver? We can measure ant's head and make a helmet. Of course it will be strong enough :woohoo:

Wow nice idea a 10 on 10 for that! :laugh:

Let me ask you a question then.
    An elephant was playing in the sun and the ant came and said something in his ears. The elephant went under a tree and stopped playing in the sun. Why?

Live in the present :)

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

An elephant was playing in the sun and the ant came and said something in his ears. The elephant went under a tree and stopped playing in the sun. Why?

Is it in Hindi or English? :unsure:
    Give me some clue yaar :whistle:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    The ant was wearing a helmet and the elephant's size helmet was not available. :laugh:

Yes, of course....

It can use the sea shells as its helmet. That will cover its whole body. :silly:

The helmet has to be strong :silly: Ok then let me think what can be the substitute. :blink:

Why can't you make it out of some precious metals like gold or silver? We can measure ant's head and make a helmet. Of course it will be strong enough :woohoo:

He must be worried about his complexion I guess. But did ant check her own?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

Yes, of course....

But elephant is already black.... :unsure: :unsure:
    But I think it's the right answer

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Ashii
    Platinum Mate
    42 2.13k 12.1k

Yes, of course....

No doubt the elephant is still fairer than the ant. :P Elephants are somewhat grey in color and ants are pure black. So the elephant became color conscious. :lol:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

Yes, of course....

No doubt the elephant is still fairer than the ant. :P Elephants are somewhat grey in color and ants are pure black. So the elephant became color conscious. :lol:

But, You can see golden colour ants too :silly:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Ashii
    Platinum Mate
    42 2.13k 12.1k
    Let us leave it to the ant to decide what it wants to choose for its helmet. :P
    In the mean time tell me there is a refrigerator and you have to fit an elephant in it how do you do it? :ohmy:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    In the mean time tell me there is a refrigerator and you have to fit an elephant in it how do you do it? :ohmy:

Cut it into small pieces.....and marinate with masala. Keep it in fridge and fry later :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Ashii
    Platinum Mate
    42 2.13k 12.1k

Cut it into small pieces.....and marinate with masala. Keep it in fridge and fry later :woohoo: :woohoo:

No I want to fit in a live elephant in the fridge. :P Try again! :silly:

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

Yes, of course....

But, You can see golden colour ants too :silly:

We have white elephants as well, remember Erawat the elephant of Indra.. I think these are basically found in Burmah- now Myanmar.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

which is the favorite fast food chain?

this pol is about fast food chains like KFC , MC Donald, etc.
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 4 answer(s).
/polls/miscellaneous/5944-which-is-the-favorite-fast-food-chain.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"20462","title":"kfc","votes":"26","type":"x","order":"0","pct":28.26,"resources":[]},{"id":"20463","title":"mc donald","votes":"60","type":"x","order":"0","pct":65.22,"resources":[]},{"id":"20464","title":"wimpy's","votes":"5","type":"x","order":"0","pct":5.43,"resources":[]},{"id":"20465","title":"nirula's","votes":"1","type":"x","order":"0","pct":1.09,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200