Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let us leave it to the ant to decide what it wants to choose for its helmet. :P
In the mean time tell me there is a refrigerator and you have to fit an elephant in it how do you do it? :ohmy:

Cut it into small pieces.....and marinate with masala. Keep it in fridge and fry later :woohoo: :woohoo:

No I want to fit in a live elephant in the fridge. :P Try again! :silly:

Then I want a magic stick of magician or mayavi to make it small and keep inside the fridge

Meera sandhu
In the mean time tell me there is a refrigerator and you have to fit an elephant in it how do you do it? :ohmy:

Cut it into small pieces.....and marinate with masala. Keep it in fridge and fry later :woohoo: :woohoo:

Then I want a magic stick of magician or mayavi to make it small and keep inside the fridge

Then you will become a magician who will miracle the eyes of the people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No no it is simple! Open the door of the fridge and put the elephant in. The fridge is large in this case. :laugh:
Now how would you put a giraffe with a very long neck in the fridge? :ohmy:

Live in the present :)

No no it is simple! Open the door of the fridge and put the elephant in. The fridge is large in this case. :laugh:

large fridge!!! :sick: :sick:
Cheating....pure cheating...I want another answer :angry:

Meera sandhu

large fridge!!! :sick: :sick:
Cheating....pure cheating...I want another answer :angry:

:woohoo: :woohoo: No no no its the right answer. :P My question so I will decide the answer. Accept the large fridge or consider it to be a baby elephant. :cheer:

Ok...then answer this question.....

One day elephant met with an accident. when I went to hospital to see him, I saw both ant and elephant in next to next beds. Both persons looked ill, both of their bodies had tubes, syringes, etc.....
can you tell me the reason?

Meera sandhu

One day elephant met with an accident. when I went to hospital to see him, I saw both ant and elephant in next to next beds. Both persons looked ill, both of their bodies had tubes, syringes, etc.....

Because the ant loves the elephant and ant is the one who took him to the hospital so by carrying the elephant the ant became very weak. So much that the ant needed many glucose bottles that is why the syringes were pierced in its body too. :woohoo:

Maybe.. :unsure:

Because the ant loves the elephant and ant is the one who took him to the hospital so by carrying the elephant the ant became very weak. So much that the ant needed many glucose bottles that is why the syringes were pierced in its body too. :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice answer.

Because they were going on a scooter and had an accident so they both got injured. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice answer.

Because they were going on a scooter and had an accident so they both got injured. :laugh:

I didn't think that. I was searching for a more stupid answer probably leaving the obvious one. :unsure:

Ha ha ha....both of you are wrong....
Keep searching for the most stupid answer!!!
1269560496K0O2j9.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.