The topic is locked.
Do you think that would be a profitable business or have I a better choice?? Suggest a more beneficial business. I want to be rich soon. How about starting a cricket betting business, please do not confuse with batting as I have stopped playing cricket long before. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmmmmm...looking for a change of scenery now, are we?? :laugh: Well, if you want to get rich soon, you should definitely go for the cricket betting, although I am not sure if IPL leagues are going to be played any sooner! That is one way you can certainly become rich.

Alternatively, why don't you try and get inside the Big Boss house or some similar reality shows! I am sure you would do good and stick right until the end earn big bucks!! :evil: :laugh: :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think business are on luck.You can start it because it is good business.But don't just run after money.If you are lucky you will become a successful businessman.So best of luck for your business.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hmmmmm...looking for a change of scenery now, are we?? :laugh: Well, if you want to get rich soon, you should definitely go for the cricket betting, although I am not sure if IPL leagues are going to be played any sooner! That is one way you can certainly become rich.

Alternatively, why don't you try and get inside the Big Boss house or some similar reality shows! I am sure you would do good and stick right until the end earn big bucks!! :evil: :laugh: :lol:

Big boss' house? But I shall have to fight an election for that, no way. Besides if every thing goes right the next entry opens in 2014. I have no time to wait that long. :laugh: :laugh:

Do you think that would be a profitable business or have I a better choice?? Suggest a more beneficial business. I want to be rich soon. How about starting a cricket betting business, please do not confuse with batting as I have stopped playing cricket long before.

Try to have dealings with ISI terrorists which make you rich in one day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Best business is to start a beverage corporation in kerala....during Onam or Christmas celebration.......
Just see it as a part time/seasonal business.......
Just 2 days for onam, Christmas and new year each.....

This Onam, in 2 days Kerala drunk for 200 crore rupees. :huh: :huh: Every year, Kerala is trying to break its own record :evil: I bet you, no other part time business can earn you this amount of money within this short interval of time...... :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I think business are on luck.You can start it because it is good business.But don't just run after money.If you are lucky you will become a successful businessman.So best of luck for your business.

Yes I know Birlas, Tatas and Ambanis are nothing but lucky lot, they have in fact done nothing to make it big. :evil: :evil:

Any business is good than service.

I think you take agency of MacDonald, Dominoz pizza, monginis cake etc. Because this generations is crazy of junk food.
And it is a profitable business also.

Be positive
Do you think that would be a profitable business or have I a better choice?? Suggest a more beneficial business. I want to be rich soon. How about starting a cricket betting business, please do not confuse with batting as I have stopped playing cricket long before.

Try to have dealings with ISI terrorists which make you rich in one day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Looks a good deal but to be frank I love myself so no bombs and guns please. :laugh: :laugh:

Looks a good deal but to be frank I love myself so no bombs and guns please. :laugh: :laugh:

You can buy some Mirchi bombs in cheap cost too.....
what do you say?
Otherwise, start a beverage business in Kerala.....as part time...

Meera sandhu

Big boss' house? But I shall have to fight an election for that, no way. Besides if every thing goes right the next entry opens in 2014. I have no time to wait that long. :laugh: :laugh:

Oh I didn't know about the election part! I thought only throwing loud tantrums, a la Bindra style was enough! Or probably you could style yourself after Shakti Kapoor to get you invited there!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.