The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Open a fruit juice center as I have heard many rich people did this and gradually became rich swtiching over to another bussiness I think you know about Gulshan Kumar. :laugh:

Better he can become a fruit seller...
The great actor Dilip Kumar was a fruit seller ;) ;)

I am looking for becoming rich, filthy rich some thing like 2 lacs crore no fruit seller would ever dream of that. At least I want some suggestions to the status of kalmadi like 60-70 thousand crore. I think coal is just right. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ok then plan to kidnap Bill Gates and ask for ransom though its risky but you will of course get better by this than any other way. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Open a fruit juice center as I have heard many rich people did this and gradually became rich swtiching over to another bussiness I think you know about Gulshan Kumar. :laugh:

I am looking for becoming rich, filthy rich some thing like 2 lacs crore no fruit seller would ever dream of that. At least I want some suggestions to the status of kalmadi like 60-70 thousand crore. I think coal is just right. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ok then plan to kidnap Bill Gates and ask for ransom though its risky but you will of course get better by this than any other way. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Daivame :ohmy: :ohmy: (Oh my God)
Sanjeev....take care while posting....otherwise Bill gates is so intelligent that he has already developed a s/w to search the word 'Bill Gates' wherever it appears in google ....even if it's our forum.
Then it's sure, you will be caught :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Are you ready to spend 5% jail term that I would get doing that??? I am not looking for international assignments. :evil: :evil: They are not soft like we are back home. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If decision is already made, why are you asking we people? :cheer:
Just listen to your heart and proceed........put cotton on your ears....because we people may advise you....

No, no you are welcome to suggest me som thing better than coal otherwise I shall have to pick one of these tried and tested jobs. :evil: :evil: :evil: Come on make it fast, I shall give 5% to the one who suggests right one for me. :laugh: :laugh:

What about beverages in Kerala?
You didn't answer it :angry:

Meera sandhu
You can open a Jewellery shop or you can start a land broking then you will be rich person or you can buy a land within 3 months the prices are increasing.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Just listen to your heart and proceed........put cotton on your ears....because we people may advise you....

No, no you are welcome to suggest me som thing better than coal otherwise I shall have to pick one of these tried and tested jobs. :evil: :evil: :evil: Come on make it fast, I shall give 5% to the one who suggests right one for me. :laugh: :laugh:

That is too small a job for my standard. You gotta see boozers in Punjab. 1 Patiyala peg is enough for a malayali for whole of his evening where as Punjabi starts with that. :evil: :evil:

That is too small a job for my standard. You gotta see boozers in Punjab. 1 Patiyala peg is enough for a malayali for whole of his evening where as Punjabi starts with that. :evil: :evil:

Perhaps you won't get license here :laugh: :laugh:

here, quantity is more required than quality :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So, you can easily serve people a lot by adding water.
Giving you simple tips for your business ;)

Meera sandhu
You can open a Jewellery shop or you can start a land broking then you will be rich person or you can buy a land within 3 months the prices are increasing.

Really nice... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sunil....I think broker is a nice job...
Occasionally, you can turn a marriage broker too....after all India is a country of marriages.......(2nd in world population). Just make a rough calculation ;)

Meera sandhu

Suggest some thing big, I am jealous of those earning big without doing much but scams, Do we need licences to do a Ghotala. I am interested to do some thing like Harshad Mehta. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Suggest some thing big, I am jealous of those earning big without doing much but scams, Do we need licences to do a Ghotala. I am interested to do some thing like Harshad Mehta. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Don't ask me anything about Harshad mehta....I know that 1 crore rupees bribery only...I think it's related to share market, not beverages :evil: :evil: :evil:
Don't fool me, even if am bad in politics :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.