The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If decision is already made, why are you asking we people? :cheer:
Just listen to your heart and proceed........put cotton on your ears....because we people may advise you....

No, no you are welcome to suggest me som thing better than coal otherwise I shall have to pick one of these tried and tested jobs. :evil: :evil: :evil: Come on make it fast, I shall give 5% to the one who suggests right one for me. :laugh: :laugh:

What about beverages in Kerala?
You didn't answer it :angry:

That is too small a job for my standard. You gotta see boozers in Punjab. 1 Patiyala peg is enough for a malayali for whole of his evening where as Punjabi starts with that. :evil: :evil:

Perhaps you won't get license here :laugh: :laugh:

here, quantity is more required than quality :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So, you can easily serve people a lot by adding water.
Giving you simple tips for your business ;)

Suggest some thing big, I am jealous of those earning big without doing much but scams, Do we need licences to do a Ghotala. I am interested to do some thing like Harshad Mehta. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Don't ask me anything about Harshad mehta....I know that 1 crore rupees bribery only...I think it's related to share market, not beverages :evil: :evil: :evil:
Don't fool me, even if am bad in politics :angry: :angry:

No, I don't do or try which I am not capable of so you are safe. Don't fool me I can't do that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am looking for some thing big, to be rich overnight.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Then take a lottery and believe in yourself and your luck.

Meera sandhu

Can't you think some thing big?? Lottery is nothing I am planning to sell Red Fort and Taj Mahal. If they can sell coal mines and spectrum so cheap why can't I sell these two buildings??? :( :(

Can't you think some thing big?? Lottery is nothing I am planning to sell Red Fort and Taj Mahal. If they can sell coal mines and spectrum so cheap why can't I sell these two buildings??? :( :(

Why are you behind coal mines.....still now I can't understand why :angry:

Now, it's time for fishing big ones......spectrum, 2G, 3G,4G......10G :woohoo:
It sounds nice :evil:

Meera sandhu

These are nothing compared to coal scam that has stopped every thing in our political circle. This is valued at 2 lakh crore for the time being.

These are nothing compared to coal scam that has stopped every thing in our political circle. This is valued at 2 lakh crore for the time being.

You are saying about 2 lakh Crore. But do you know how many zeroes that number has? :whistle:
Just count and reply :sick:

Meera sandhu

You are saying about 2 lakh Crore. But do you know how many zeroes that number has? :whistle:
Just count and reply :sick:

That is the problem of the people who have it, why should I count them for others. This is like robbers who said why should we count the money they will publish it in tomorrow's newspaper. But the amount is the same that I mentioned.

Ha ha.....
Now only i understood the real problem.....
Don't worry am here...I will count it for you. Just give me a moderate commission of 10%. It's enough for my 10 generations. Hoping you will accept my proposal without any hesitation ;)

Meera sandhu
Just listen to your heart and proceed........put cotton on your ears....because we people may advise you....

No, no you are welcome to suggest me som thing better than coal otherwise I shall have to pick one of these tried and tested jobs. :evil: :evil: :evil: Come on make it fast, I shall give 5% to the one who suggests right one for me. :laugh: :laugh:

That is too small a job for my standard. You gotta see boozers in Punjab. 1 Patiyala peg is enough for a malayali for whole of his evening where as Punjabi starts with that. :evil: :evil:

Suggest some thing big, I am jealous of those earning big without doing much but scams, Do we need licences to do a Ghotala. I am interested to do some thing like Harshad Mehta. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

I think you don't want to become rich instead want to experience living in jail. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think you don't want to become rich instead want to experience living in jail. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

All big rich are living in jail these days and rest of them are ready to go. That is status of symbol buddy. wanna come? :evil: :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.