The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometime in my leisure hour I just love to spent time with my childhood friends.Just share with them those old days and recall those memories.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sometime in my leisure hour I just love to spent time with my childhood friends.Just share with them those old days and recall those memories.

Now I remember..
If I feel bored, I often call my old friends to get those sweet memories refreshed. It's really nice.

Meera sandhu
Going for a long drive with your favorite music on is one of the most enjoyable experiences when you have the time ...I have often driven alone to Udipi which is 60 kms from here ,and back and come back refreshed...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I love to go out with my husband. B)

Go out where? :blink:

When you are getting bored when your husband is in office what do you do then? :woohoo:

tell me first when you go out with your wife :P

On week ends only otherwise I don't like going out from home except for office. :laugh:
Some times we both take off on a weekday and spend a day for ourselves only at home and then a small outing and dinner outside.. : ) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

When you are getting bored when your husband is in office what do you do then? :woohoo:

On week ends only otherwise I don't like going out from home except for office. :laugh:

then what about temples? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Now a days she goes alone with the kids or my mother as I don't like going to temples. :woohoo:

And for outstation temples we have not planned yet its long time back when we went to Haridwar and vrindavan. :)

Now a days she goes alone with the kids or my mother as I don't like going to temples. :woohoo:

And for outstation temples we have not planned yet its long time back when we went to Haridwar and vrindavan. :)

Very good!!!

Now i will ask her not to pray for you :cheer: :cheer:
Those persons who are not willing to accompany their wives to temples, need not get free blessings :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
My self and my husband will get time only in evenings from monday to saturday so we will have time only in sunday at that time we will.
My self and my husband will get time only in evenings from monday to saturday so we will have time only in sunday at that time we will.

You told us about the time you get for yourself. So how do you spend the leisure time?

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.