The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will do blogging and chat with friends as now a days I am interested in blogging so much.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Let me add one thing.....
During leisure hours, I used to play with my girl or watch Tom and Jerry with her

Meera sandhu
During leisure hours, I used to play with my girl or watch Tom and Jerry with her

You will play with your daughter and I will play with my daughter.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You mean, your wife? :ohmy: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Really? If so then I would like you to answer Sandhya's thread on nicknames. ;) What nickname have you given to your wife? :blink:

Live in the present :)

Really? If so then I would like you to answer Sandhya's thread on nicknames. ;) What nickname have you given to your wife? :blink:

Sasi has no kids. So, I think, he is calling Geetha as duaghter :woohoo: :woohoo:
Terrific!!!! :sick:

Meera sandhu

Sasi has no kids. So, I think, he is calling Geetha as duaghter :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is cute! Let sasikanth clear our doubts first. :cheer: Do you call her bacha ? just making a guess. :silly:

Live in the present :)

That is cute! Let sasikanth clear our doubts first. :cheer: Do you call her bacha ? just making a guess. :silly:

Baccha yaa Bacchi?
I think he don't know Hindi :silly:

Meera sandhu
I love to go out with my husband. B)

Go out where? :blink:

When you are getting bored when your husband is in office what do you do then? :woohoo:

tell me first when you go out with your wife :P

On week ends only otherwise I don't like going out from home except for office. :laugh:

then what about temples? :laugh: :laugh:

Now a days she goes alone with the kids or my mother as I don't like going to temples. :woohoo:

And for outstation temples we have not planned yet its long time back when we went to Haridwar and vrindavan. :)

Very good!!!

Now i will ask her not to pray for you :cheer: :cheer:
Those persons who are not willing to accompany their wives to temples, need not get free blessings :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry I have told her this many times but she says God listen your prayers if you ask blessing for others not for yourself. :laugh:
Nowadays I always spend my time with boddunan lot in my leisure, and I like to be here more. :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.