The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my leisure hours I sometimes read books or do stitching or even watch movies and sometime hang out with my friends and relatives.

I find reading book to be the most boring thing whenever I take a book to read i feel sleepy. :laugh:
Well everyone hear use there leisure time efficiently.. :)

I mostly visit forums in boddunan in leisure(though its rare commodity for me) :lol:
Other than that I love dreaming and seeing things outside balcony( weird hobby indeed) :lol: :laugh:

I mostly visit forums in boddunan in leisure(though its rare commodity for me) :lol:
Other than that I love dreaming and seeing things outside balcony( weird hobby indeed) :lol: :laugh:

Dreaming with open eyes or do you sleep to see dreams?. :laugh:

That means you get very less leisure time because I see you very less on Boddunan these days. :laugh:

Dreaming with open eyes or do you sleep to see dreams?. :laugh:

That means you get very less leisure time because I see you very less on Boddunan these days. :laugh:

hehhe :woohoo: in both ways... which ever is convenient at that time... :P :laugh:

Unfortunately, yes I don't get time to enjoy boddunan.
I like to go for shopping i was interested in that also,i love to buy teddies a lot.
I used to wash my clothes in my leisure hours. Iam not used to frequently wash my clothes. ones for a week, so lot of clothes will be there for washing. :( :( :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Whenever I get time after doing all my house hold work I spend times in front of my laptop searching for some new recipes and try to make them.Also search for some interesting books and love to watch and go through the new mobile phone features.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I used to wash my clothes in my leisure hours. Iam not used to frequently wash my clothes. ones for a week, so lot of clothes will be there for washing. :( :( :( :( :(

Don't you wash clothes when you don't get leisure time.Who does the washing then?. :laugh:

Don't you wash clothes when you don't get leisure time.Who does the washing then?. :laugh:

Except under garments, most clothes can be given to laundry for washing. during my leisure time, I just walk to nearby market.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Save your Boddunan Cheques to buy a washing machine :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.