The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to wash my clothes in my leisure hours. Iam not used to frequently wash my clothes. ones for a week, so lot of clothes will be there for washing. :( :( :( :( :(

Don't you wash clothes when you don't get leisure time.Who does the washing then?. :laugh:

Except under garments, most clothes can be given to laundry for washing. during my leisure time, I just walk to nearby market.

That is in fact the best thing one can do in leisure time.People play a sport,watch TV/movies,read magazine,talk to people in their leisure time.I play with my kids most of the time when I have a free time. :)
I used to wash my clothes in my leisure hours. Iam not used to frequently wash my clothes. ones for a week, so lot of clothes will be there for washing. :( :( :( :( :(

Save your Boddunan Cheques to buy a washing machine :P

Ok. With the boddunan cheques I plan to build a house. :P :P ;) ;) B)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I love to spend the leisure by sleeping.I love to sleep.Whenever I get time I just sleep and enjoy the day.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Save your Boddunan Cheques to buy a washing machine :P

Ok. With the boddunan cheques I plan to build a house. :P :P ;) ;) B)

I don't think then you would ever be able to build house.hehehe... :laugh:

But you can definitely buy a washing machine by earnings of Boddunan. :)
I never have liesure hours as i do something or the other always. But when power off then i mostly listen to songs.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When I have leisure time, I will take black ball point pen and start scribbling on white paper mostly A4. I won't say drawing.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I used draw, watch tv, and movies in my leisure time.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I will go out to see the beauty in gardens and parks for mind to relax. B)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
In my leisure hours I just listen to soft music.I love spending times with my pet cat.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends I have seen many people has love bird watching or counting stars in the sky in their leisure hours. I love to make bubbles while I wash clothes and thus I spend enough time in washing my clothes. I do this for fun in my leisure hours. What you all do? Mark hobby is different from what I meant here. It is true that we opt for our hobby for time pass but many of us generally may not do so.

I'll go far far awayfrom the computer and from the maddening crowds to a remote place with my sketch pad.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.