Friends I have seen many children jumping in muddy water and having fun. How many of you have done this in your childhood?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do it even now if had a chance. :laugh:
*Conditions apply though.

Live in the present :)
Yes I have done this as I used to enjoy it in childhood. :woohoo:

Rainy season was always a fun for me in childhood we used to run in the street in the water gathered on the road that was really a fun which sometimes I miss now. :evil:
When I was a school going girl In the rainy season I used to jump on the water logged area nearby our school .And the mud inside the water spoil my school dress and My mother scolds me a lot.Really miss those days.And missed those funny moment.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I remember that in my childhood, there was a ritual to pray to god for rain water. So, people would throw water in mud and play therein singing- Kala Mrgha paani de (Black clouds send water). As a child I enjoyed this and would throw water in mud and play.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually this type of act remembers our childhood. In the young age no one do this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Me and my brother both of us have many a times started dancing in rain. The road becomes full of muddy water. It was pleasant childhood days which will never come back again.
I never did jumping in muddy water. But used to watch if other children are jumping in muddy water.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I do it when i am in school. In rainy season when me and my friends went to home after school leave where we saw muddy water we jump in muddy water 10-15 minutes and then go to home
I loved jumping in muddy water as a child and I enjoy it even now. Sometimes when we go out for a trip or picnic in the rains, I indulge myself in that activity a lot!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I loved jumping in muddy water as a child and I enjoy it even now. Sometimes when we go out for a trip or picnic in the rains, I indulge myself in that activity a lot!!

Oh come on Kalyani still now you jump in muddy water. :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes it gives lot of pleasure recently I also went on the roof of my house along with my kids to have a bath in rain it was really a pleasure feeling to see my kids enjoying every bit there. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.