Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I loved jumping in muddy water as a child and I enjoy it even now. Sometimes when we go out for a trip or picnic in the rains, I indulge myself in that activity a lot!!

Oh come on Kalyani still now you jump in muddy water. :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes it gives lot of pleasure recently I also went on the roof of my house along with my kids to have a bath in rain it was really a pleasure feeling to see my kids enjoying every bit there. :laugh:

Why not? I still enjoy playing in the mud but don't get to do it regularly enough!! :laugh:

Sanjeev, what I think is that occasionally we should let the child that resides inside each of us occasionally come out and play! That recharges our batteries for the rest of the days! :) Also, our kids too enjoy more that way!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Absolutely I do that.I play with them and try to do the things which I used to enjoy when I was a child and I find that they always enjoy it and their enjoyment becomes double when they see me playing with them. :)
Jumping in the muddy water in child hood during rainy season was just a great fun.When I was a child I used to jumping those dirty water but now I realize that those water are so harmful.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes I also enjoy it in childhood.

I playing and jumping in rainy water in childhood. My sister and I enjoy its lots.

Be positive
I do it even now if had a chance. :laugh:
*Conditions apply though.

Can I know what are those *Conditions? :silly:

Meera sandhu
I loved jumping in muddy water as a child and I enjoy it even now. Sometimes when we go out for a trip or picnic in the rains, I indulge myself in that activity a lot!!

Pagli kahi ki :silly: :silly:

Now the second moderator too :blush: :blush: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I never did jumping in muddy water. But used to watch if other children are jumping in muddy water.

Me too!!! :blink:

But I have watched my younger brother doing so. ...also the surf excel ad :woohoo:

But seeing this thread and reading your posts, I feel like missing something :whistle:
I should have done it in my childhood :( :(

Let me tell one thing....my daughter really love it.
Water is her weakness!!!! ;)

If we walk through road in a rainy season, it's sure we can see a lot of pits filled with water. When we two try not to put our feet in water, she tries maximum to avoid it...i.e. She loves to walk through water.
Seeing this, i will stare at her with my big eyes :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I do it even now if had a chance. :laugh:
*Conditions apply though.

Can I know what are those *Conditions? :silly:

Like I will enjoy the muddy water humping only when I am not wearing my favorite clothes. :blush: Or when I don't have an important place to go after that. :blink:

Live in the present :)
I never did jumping in muddy water. But used to watch if other children are jumping in muddy water.

But I have watched my younger brother doing so. ...also the surf excel ad :woohoo:

But seeing this thread and reading your posts, I feel like missing something :whistle:

If we walk through road in a rainy season, it's sure we can see a lot of pits filled with water. When we two try not to put our feet in water, she tries maximum to avoid it...i.e. She loves to walk through water.

Try it with your kids some day. Then they will look at you with big eyes. :blink: :woohoo:

Live in the present :)

Try it with your kids some day. Then they will look at you with big eyes. :blink: :woohoo:

ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :silly: :laugh: :laugh:

Then she will think I have given her full permit license :silly:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.