Friends you must have come across funny people and their weird or funny pick up lines at some point or the other in your life. So I invite you to share incidents from your life where you came across a pick up line that made you laugh out loud. :lol:

It happens in virtual life too that is on the social networking sites where you get fraandship requests from people you hardly know along with 'comical' messages.

Lets share the hilarious messages or pick up lines you have come across. I am sure all of you would have something to share here. ;) ;)

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[ fraandship/b] is it part of the funny side of the thread? I am sure you have done it intentionally. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[ fraandship/b] is it part of the funny side of the thread? I am sure you have done it intentionally. :laugh:

Yes that word has been used intentionally. :P :P

let me tell you what happened just 1 day before Onam.......now also i can't stop laughing....

My hubby (who don't know Hindi) was going through list of cinemas on cable channels. Since it was festival season, it's sure, we can see many new releases through channels...
he was reading movie names one by one....
Rose bowl.......Akale hum Akale Tum.....
I was thinking, what's he saying :S :whistle:

Hoping you have noted the spelling AKALE :blush:

Actually the movie name was Akele Hum Akele Tum.....but he read as Akale hum akale tum.....
AKALE in Malayalam means....far....
He combined Malayalam and Hindi words to get a new movie name :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, the meaning became......Distant/far TUM Distant/far HUM.... :laugh: :laugh:
Akele (loneliness) indirectly means distant also..... :cheer:
So, he has framed the title correctly....combining two different languages :blink: :silly:

Meera sandhu
let me tell you what happened just 1 day before Onam.......now also i can't stop laughing....

My hubby (who don't know Hindi) was going through list of cinemas on cable channels. Since it was festival season, it's sure, we can see many new releases through channels...

Actually the movie name was Akele Hum Akele Tum.....but he read as Akale hum akale tum.....

So, he has framed the title correctly....combining two different languages :blink: :silly:

I hope he was not doing it intentionally seeing you busy in the forums and he watching movies, so he took the opportunity to do it in a funny way. 'Akale ham' was his Dukh dard, he did not say it directly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

I hope he was not doing it intentionally seeing you busy in the forums and he watching movies, so he took the opportunity to do it in a funny way. 'Akale ham' was his Dukh dard, he did not say it directly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

No yaar...
he has no idea of Hindi movies...
Also, I don't think he even know the meaning of word, Akele :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Ha ha... That was nice interpretation Suni.. Sandhya.. need your inputs now.. :P :P :evil: :evil: :evil:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I cant stop laughing. :laugh: Know I had a french teacher of mine who had the exact pronunciation your husband supposedly has. ;)

Nicely interpreted by Suni. :lol: akale hain toh kya ghum hai . ;)

I cant stop laughing. :laugh: Know I had a french teacher of mine who had the exact pronunciation your husband supposedly has. ;)

Nicely interpreted by Suni. :lol: akale hain toh kya ghum hai . ;)

Was he a malayali? :P
Perhaps he was far away from his beloved :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

No yaar...

Now I am more sure that he is learning Hindi without your knowledge, he might have seen that you are mixing with too many Hindi knowing people. I must visit HDFC bank soon. :laugh: :laugh:

No yaar...

Now I am more sure that he is learning Hindi without your knowledge, he might have seen that you are mixing with too many Hindi knowing people. I must visit HDFC bank soon. :laugh: :laugh:

I will be very happy if he learns Hindi. :cheer:
For the 6-7 years am trying my level best to teach him Hindi. He also want to learn. Hoping I will become success some day. (We have to study Hindi compulsory till class 10)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.