Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends let us come back to the sharing of the funny messages and pick up lines you came across. ;) Check out this message and especially the English language the person has used. :lol:

do u know asha i like only two person in the world despite my family :
first: sachin tendulkar
second: kumar sanu's songs
but my list is extended to u
u are the third person in the world that attracks me to like and appreciate u.

Asha..
he is a real Asha admirer. ;) You should not insult him like this in a public forum. He will cry a lot. :evil:
Do you know, ASHAAA I HATE TEARS :P

Meera sandhu
Friends let us come back to the sharing of the funny messages and pick up lines you came across. ;) Check out this message and especially the English language the person has used. :lol:

Asha..
he is a real Asha admirer. ;) You should not insult him like this in a public forum. He will cry a lot. :evil:

These are just random messages that I found funny. :P Don't worry he will not enter the forum. ;)

Live in the present :)

Asha..

These are just random messages that I found funny. :P Don't worry he will not enter the forum. ;)

give me his email id. Let me try ;)

If so, we can enjoy it directly as rain drops rather than hearing it through your words....
I can't believe you, you may edit some good elements.
Bring him to forum :evil:

Meera sandhu
One day one of my colleagues had 2 hours permission for that he must keep a mail at 3.30 pm but he did not. My manager asked him are you keeping the mail or not. He told him that he will keep it then my manager said you will now keep the mail by going to the cafe on the way. At that time I laughed so much.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Asha..

If so, we can enjoy it directly as rain drops rather than hearing it through your words....

:P Thanks for the trust you have in me. :evil: You too are free to share the edited funny/weird messages or people you ever met. Show me what you have got baby. :P :laugh:

Asha..

:P Thanks for the trust you have in me. :evil: You too are free to share the edited funny/weird messages or people you ever met. Show me what you have got baby. :P :laugh:

no...not at all :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I can't risk my life :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
One day one of my colleagues had 2 hours permission for that he must keep a mail at 3.30 pm but he did not. My manager asked him are you keeping the mail or not. He told him that he will keep it then my manager said you will now keep the mail by going to the cafe on the way. At that time I laughed so much.

Nice to hear your funny experience. Looking for some more interesting incidents from your life that you found hilarious. :cheer:

Let me share a simple fun

I O N A J P K T R E D
If you read these alphabets, you can't understand anything.....but a Malayali can. :P

Let me decode...(in brackets, its meaning) :cheer:

I O - Ayyo :ohmy:
N A - Enne (Mujhe)
J P - Jeepi(Jeepil) inside the jeep
K T - Ketti(taken)
R - Aar (6)
E D - edeeeeee (blows or dishoo dishoo)

So, it read together..ayyo enne jeepe ketti r ede
Means....Ayyo.....I was taken inside the jeep and given 6 blows :silly: :laugh: :laugh:

Howzthat!1
Hoping you liked it ;)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
Let me share a simple fun

I O N A J P K T R E D
If you read these alphabets, you can't understand anything.....but a Malayali can. :P

Let me decode...(in brackets, its meaning) :cheer:

I O - Ayyo :ohmy:
N A - Enne (Mujhe)
J P - Jeepi(Jeepil) inside the jeep
K T - Ketti(taken)
R - Aar (6)
E D - edeeeeee (blows or dishoo dishoo)

So, it read together..ayyo enne jeepe ketti r ede
Means....Ayyo.....I was taken inside the jeep and given 6 blows :silly: :laugh: :laugh:

Howzthat!1
Hoping you liked it ;)

Learned a malayali sentence today! ;)

Malayalam sentence, not Malayali sentence....hi hi
Malayali means a person who speak Malayalam(taught you another word)

Truth is that, it's the most difficult Indian language to learn....very complex words and pronunciation also, very difficult. My mother, even after 34 years, haven't learnt Malayalam pronunciation well. She has a Tamil touch in every word she speaks

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.