Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most soldiers in a unit were Punjabi. Mitra, A Bengali also joined the unit. As he did not understand Punjabi, some one played a funny trick with him. He used some Punjabi abusive words. Mitra asked-' What you said.' He got reply- 'Have you taken food?'. Next day also same thing happened. Mitra said- Yes, taken.

A few days later, Mitra used the same abusive words before Commanding Officer, believing what he had been told. The C.O. was annoyed and he asked: Tell me what you mean. Mitra said- Sir, just have you taken your meals?' C.O. understood and asked him who had told him this. Mitra named Havildar Jairath.

The C.O. rebuked Jairath for misguiding the lone Bengali. But he said that as a punishment, he will have to teach Mitra Punjabi.

A few months later, Mitra knew Punjabi well.

If some one asked- 'Tu Punjabi sikhda hain (Double meaning- Do you learn Punjabi. Second meaning- Are you fathered by a Sikh)

Mitra would rely- Haan, Punjabi sikhani chayadi hai (again double meaning- Punjabi should be learnt. Second meaning- I want Punjabi Sikh girl)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Ashii
Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son
Mr. & Mrs. shyam had also a son
Mrs Rama died. Mr. shyam also died the same day.
Mr. Rama and Mrs. shyam married. a year later they had a son.
A few years later, there was quarrel among children.
Mrs. Shyam (now Rama's wife) cried- see- My son and your son are beating our son

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son
Mrs. Shyam (now Rama's wife) cried- see- My son and your son are beating our son

:woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Really funny..... :blink: :laugh: :laugh:
Now I remember the unsolved puzzle of Vikramaditya-Vethal series. Hoping you people know that story

Meera sandhu
Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son

Now I remember the unsolved puzzle of Vikramaditya-Vethal series. Hoping you people know that story

tell, tell, I do not know that story. I think Baital never married the second time or did he?? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son

tell, tell, I do not know that story. I think Baital never married the second time or did he?? :laugh: :laugh:

It's just a story....
Once a king and his son went for a walk. On the way, they saw the foot steps of 2 ladies.
Father told, "I will marry the lady with big foot steps while you can marry the lady with small footsteps". Son agreed. Very soon, they found the ladies.
But surprisingly, big foot steps were of daughter and small foot steps of mother :silly: .
But words of King can't be changed and they got married, as they told. King married daughter and son married the elder lady. :laugh: :laugh:
Kids were born to each new couples.
Tell me, how those kids will call each other :cheer: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son

It's just a story....
Once a king and his son went for a walk. On the way, they saw the foot steps of 2 ladies.
Father told, "I will marry the lady with big foot steps while you can marry the lady with small footsteps". Son agreed. Very soon, they found the ladies.
But surprisingly, big foot steps were of daughter and small foot steps of mother :silly: .
But words of King can't be changed and they got married, as they told. King married daughter and son married the elder lady. :laugh: :laugh:

When you have told the story you should have explained the new relations of king and his son also. The story begins here itself when the father and son can call each other father in law. :laugh: :laugh:

Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son

It's just a story....

When you have told the story you should have explained the new relations of king and his son also. The story begins here itself when the father and son can call each other father in law. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's believed I think 14 stories....which Lord Siva told Parvathy, only this story riddle can't be solved even by Parvathy. Reason was, their relationship was not able to explain. :silly:
Same way, Vikramaditya was also not able to answer this riddle.

Meera sandhu
Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son

It's just a story....

It's believed I think 14 stories....which Lord Siva told Parvathy, only this story riddle can't be solved even by Parvathy. Reason was, their relationship was not able to explain. :silly:

Why don't you write all those 14 stories one by one, that would be fun. :laugh:

Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son

It's just a story....

Better you read Vikramathitya-Vedal inline :angry: or watch TV serial on Doordarshan, shown years ago :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sri ram of Ramayana was doing the role of Vikramaditya

Meera sandhu
Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son

It's just a story....

Better you read Vikramathitya-Vedal inline :angry: or watch TV serial on Doordarshan, shown years ago :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sri ram of Ramayana was doing the role of Vikramaditya

I have seen it on TV and read every thing in comics but the first hand knowledge with your extra special effects makes it some thing wonderful and special. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Agar tumne jan ke mere prashna ka uttar nahi diya to me tumhare sir ke tukre tukre kar dunga hahahahahaha. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.