Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son
Mr. & Mrs. shyam had also a son
Mrs Rama died. Mr. shyam also died the same day.
Mr. Rama and Mrs. shyam married. a year later they had a son.
A few years later, there was quarrel among children.
Mrs. Shyam (now Rama's wife) cried- see- My son and your son are beating our son

:woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Really funny..... :blink: :laugh: :laugh:
Now I remember the unsolved puzzle of Vikramaditya-Vethal series. Hoping you people know that story

tell, tell, I do not know that story. I think Baital never married the second time or did he?? :laugh: :laugh:

It's just a story....
Once a king and his son went for a walk. On the way, they saw the foot steps of 2 ladies.
Father told, "I will marry the lady with big foot steps while you can marry the lady with small footsteps". Son agreed. Very soon, they found the ladies.
But surprisingly, big foot steps were of daughter and small foot steps of mother :silly: .
But words of King can't be changed and they got married, as they told. King married daughter and son married the elder lady. :laugh: :laugh:
Kids were born to each new couples.
Tell me, how those kids will call each other :cheer: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When you have told the story you should have explained the new relations of king and his son also. The story begins here itself when the father and son can call each other father in law. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's believed I think 14 stories....which Lord Siva told Parvathy, only this story riddle can't be solved even by Parvathy. Reason was, their relationship was not able to explain. :silly:
Same way, Vikramaditya was also not able to answer this riddle.

Why don't you write all those 14 stories one by one, that would be fun. :laugh:

Better you read Vikramathitya-Vedal inline :angry: or watch TV serial on Doordarshan, shown years ago :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sri ram of Ramayana was doing the role of Vikramaditya

I have seen it on TV and read every thing in comics but the first hand knowledge with your extra special effects makes it some thing wonderful and special. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Agar tumne jan ke mere prashna ka uttar nahi diya to me tumhare sir ke tukre tukre kar dunga hahahahahaha. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have some old chandamama magazines whre you always had a story of Vikramaditya and Betal, which were all very nice...I think they also had a serial where yesteryear actor Sajjan played the role of Vetal....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One day while travelling by bus to my maternal uncle's house; I saw a man with big mustache.He looked so funny that I couldn't stop laughing.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Mr & Mrs. Rama had a son
Mr. & Mrs. shyam had also a son
Mrs Rama died. Mr. shyam also died the same day.
Mr. Rama and Mrs. shyam married. a year later they had a son.
A few years later, there was quarrel among children.
Mrs. Shyam (now Rama's wife) cried- see- My son and your son are beating our son

:woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Really funny..... :blink: :laugh: :laugh:
Now I remember the unsolved puzzle of Vikramaditya-Vethal series. Hoping you people know that story

tell, tell, I do not know that story. I think Baital never married the second time or did he?? :laugh: :laugh:

It's just a story....
Once a king and his son went for a walk. On the way, they saw the foot steps of 2 ladies.
Father told, "I will marry the lady with big foot steps while you can marry the lady with small footsteps". Son agreed. Very soon, they found the ladies.
But surprisingly, big foot steps were of daughter and small foot steps of mother :silly: .
But words of King can't be changed and they got married, as they told. King married daughter and son married the elder lady. :laugh: :laugh:
Kids were born to each new couples.
Tell me, how those kids will call each other :cheer: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When you have told the story you should have explained the new relations of king and his son also. The story begins here itself when the father and son can call each other father in law. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's believed I think 14 stories....which Lord Siva told Parvathy, only this story riddle can't be solved even by Parvathy. Reason was, their relationship was not able to explain. :silly:
Same way, Vikramaditya was also not able to answer this riddle.

Why don't you write all those 14 stories one by one, that would be fun. :laugh:

Better you read Vikramathitya-Vedal inline :angry: or watch TV serial on Doordarshan, shown years ago :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sri ram of Ramayana was doing the role of Vikramaditya

I have seen it on TV and read every thing in comics but the first hand knowledge with your extra special effects makes it some thing wonderful and special. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Agar tumne jan ke mere prashna ka uttar nahi diya to me tumhare sir ke tukre tukre kar dunga hahahahahaha. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have some old chandamama magazines whre you always had a story of Vikramaditya and Betal, which were all very nice...I think they also had a serial where yesteryear actor Sajjan played the role of Vetal....

We used to wait for Chandamama for this one in particular and Parag expecting maybe they found mine worth publishing. I am honored to have published two of mine there while I was under 10. The books are no more with me those I received as gifts/prize from them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In Shillong, my neighbor, an Army Officer, had a dog. Another neighbor, a local Khasi tribal, had some hens.

The army officer's dog ate a hen. when the officer came, the Khasi tribal complained in broken Hindi:
Sir, Tum Kutta (sir, you dog)
Ham Murgi (I hen)
Kha gaya (ate)

at first, it will appear that the Khasi tribal says that the officer is a dog and he himself a hen. This is the type of Hindi spoken in North East.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In Shillong, my neighbor, an Army Officer, had a dog. Another neighbor, a local Khasi tribal, had some hens.

The army officer's dog ate a hen. when the officer came, the Khasi tribal complained in broken Hindi:
Sir, Tum Kutta (sir, you dog)
Ham Murgi (I hen)
Kha gaya (ate)

at first, it will appear that the Khasi tribal says that the officer is a dog and he himself a hen. This is the type of Hindi spoken in North East.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I remember a comedy scene from Priyadarshan Malayalam movie, "Kilukkam".
A hindi villain, I don't know his name ask Jagathy who just returned to home from hospital, "Joji kahan hai?"
He was asking, where is Mohan lal.
Jagathy replies....."Mujhe maloom.......mujhe maloom....." he was searching for the next Hindi word, meaning no.
He wanted to say, "Mujhe maloom nahi". But he doesn't know the Hindi word nahi :cheer:

Villain feels, Jagathy is insulting him. The rest...what happens to him, you can just imagine... :woohoo: :woohoo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvr6OC_bYoo&feature=fvwrel

scroll after 2 minutes, if you want to see that Hindi part only

Meera sandhu
Let me post something here ....to bring some refreshment to forum....

Most recently we have celebrated Amitabh Bachchan's birthday.
You can't even imagine how my cousin sister utter his name, in her early childhood.
It's your chance now, have a guess and tell me.

Meera sandhu

You can't even imagine how my cousin sister utter his name, in her early childhood.

There can be so many ways. :ohmy:

Live in the present :)

Yet...try.
I will give you an easy clue.....it's a balm ;)

Meera sandhu

Yet...try.

Cant recall any by that sound ..is it amritanjan :lol:

Live in the present :)

Yet...try.

Cant recall any by that sound ..is it amritanjan :lol:

Absolutely :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If Big B read this post, it's sure he will search my poor cousin :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.