The topic is locked.
Nick names....we can give someone with love or hate. My close friends call me Sandhu. I really enjoy it. Let us discuss about such nick names you have given someone in friendship. In Boddunan I have given a good name to someone here. Hoping you know it :P :P . Let us fill this thread with such humorous names :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its very rare that me and by best friend call each other by their names. I usually address her as 'sali' :laugh: (Spare me for using the word here). Even chudael is a common name used in my friend circle. :lol:
0001ggg_2012-09-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)
When I was in school my friends feel difficulty to call my name.They used to say that its a very big name.And so they gave me a nick name of Sweety.And from then they called me sweety.
0013s_2012-09-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sharmistha Banerjee
When I was in school my friends feel difficulty to call my name.They used to say that its a very big name.And so they gave me a nick name of Sweety.And from then they called me sweety.

Oh Swweetyyyyyyyy :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8735]}

So sweet to meet you :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Me and my wifi are both Guddu to each other... :P :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Its very rare that me and by best friend call each other by their names. I usually address her as 'sali' :laugh: (Spare me for using the word here). Even chudael is a common name used in my friend circle. :lol:

Oh Chudel :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8737]}

Chudel moderator of our group ;)
Will you boil us we people like this? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

Shah rukh khan or jaya bhaduri :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Lol gudda and guddi :lol: This is hilarious. ;) :lol:

Shah rukh khan or jaya bhaduri :cheer:[/quote

Ha haa... No we are original Guddu's... Yo... they we in films... :evil: :evil:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

By the way I am called babu also :P Pick the good one or else beware at night today. :evil: :evil:

By the way I am called babu also :P Pick the good one or else beware at night today. :evil: :evil:

we should fear you at day time also as you are an active moderator here :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.