The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also have many name.the one I just posted.Another name often called by my neighbor is Sonali.I sometimes even get confused about various name.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I like my nick name. Thanks Sandhyaji. I have many a times given nickname to my friends but they misunderstood it. Like Mosumi - Musambi, Susmita - Sush, etc.
0081_2012-09-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Its very rare that me and by best friend call each other by their names. I usually address her as 'sali' :laugh: (Spare me for using the word here). Even chudael is a common name used in my friend circle. :lol:

Oh Chudel :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8737]}

Chudel moderator of our group ;)
Will you boil us we people like this? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

By the way I am called babu also :P Pick the good one or else beware at night today. :evil: :evil:

I like such silly jokes. Good friends often talk like that.
I do have a nick name.. Very common one .. which can be guessed on seeing my name itself... Deepu for Deepti.

I do call my son as "Pranu" or "Beta"...
For my daughter, I call her "Ammalu"

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I like my nick name. Thanks Sandhyaji. I have many a times given nickname to my friends but they misunderstood it. Like Mosumi - Musambi, Susmita - Sush, etc.

so nice to hear Devooooooooooo :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8742]}

Meera sandhu
Its very rare that me and by best friend call each other by their names. I usually address her as 'sali' :laugh: (Spare me for using the word here). Even chudael is a common name used in my friend circle. :lol:

Oh Chudel :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8737]}

Chudel moderator of our group ;)
Will you boil us we people like this? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

By the way I am called babu also :P Pick the good one or else beware at night today. :evil: :evil:

I like such silly jokes. Good friends often talk like that.

Friendships buds are blossoming here. ;) :lol: :silly:

Live in the present :)
Nick names....we can give someone with love or hate. My close friends call me Sandhu. I really enjoy it. Let us discuss about such nick names you have given someone in friendship. In Boddunan I have given a good name to someone here. Hoping you know it :P :P . Let us fill this thread with such humorous names :cheer:

hmmmmm i know the reason now while reading your nickname- You know all big sardars who have big beards and pagri are sandhus in our area.
examples
Balbir Singh Sandhu
Jaswant Singh sandhu
Manpreet Singh sandhu

I hope you have no beard, Pagri I don't mind. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nick names....we can give someone with love or hate. My close friends call me Sandhu. I really enjoy it. Let us discuss about such nick names you have given someone in friendship. In Boddunan I have given a good name to someone here. Hoping you know it :P :P . Let us fill this thread with such humorous names :cheer:

hmmmmm i know the reason now while reading your nickname- You know all big sardars who have big beards and pagri are sandhus in our area.
examples
Balbir Singh Sandhu
Jaswant Singh sandhu
Manpreet Singh sandhu

I hope you have no beard, Pagri I don't mind. :laugh: :laugh:

Now onwards I will ask my friends and hubby not to call me Sandhu ;) :( :whistle: :evil: :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Being in the hostel I have heard many girls calling their boyfriends by weird nicknames like Kunnu and piggu. :lol: :lol: Though Kunnu sounds fine why piggu.

Live in the present :)
Being in the hostel I have heard many girls calling their boyfriends by weird nicknames like Kunnu and piggu. :lol: :lol: Though Kunnu sounds fine why piggu.

Kunnu in malayalam means hill :blink:

So, what does it mean in Hindi?
Kannu means eye, we can call anyone..particularly kids as Kanne................ :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.