Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Angles are cute and beautiful as the quite opposite devils are ugly and dangerous. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have you seen them in reality or you are saying what you have seen in the films/serials?. :laugh: :laugh:

only in films and serials and if we think about an angle a beautiful look only comes in our mind. I think it is quite natural for all of us.

from which angle 90 degrees or 180 degrees make it clear?. :laugh:

thats because of mistake of spelling. angel is 90 degrees and she used to stand straight. :P ;) :cheer: :laugh:

Who is she here? :blink:

You mean Devyani?. :blink:

I denoted the angel. Devyani also one angel only. You can take either way or as per your wish.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sorry friends its my mistake. I often get confused with the spelling of the two words. Thanks moderators for correcting it.
Before marriage lover is just like an angel. After marriage he becomes almost like a devil. Joking....!
Before marriage lover is just like an angel. After marriage he becomes almost like a devil. Joking....!

No its not that. :)

An angel is always an angel and devil is always a devil.This is our mistakes sometimes that we can't be able to differentiate in the two. :blink:

That is quite a funny differentiation between the two. We might be having many devils (the married ones) on Boddunan then. :lol:

Live in the present :)

No its not that. :)

An angel is always an angel and devil is always a devil.This is our mistakes sometimes that we can't be able to differentiate in the two. :blink:

See it through a comedy 'angle' yaar :P

Meera sandhu

That is quite a funny differentiation between the two. We might be having many devils (the married ones) on Boddunan then. :lol:

Really funny :silly:

Don't worry, very soon or later, you will also join our group. Warm welcome :P :P

Meera sandhu
A devil is a soldier in Satan's army. An angel is representative of God.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

This is very unjust of you, in case my wife reads this, I am at danger in many ways. She may stop my meals etc. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is very unjust of you, in case my wife reads this, I am at danger in many ways. She may stop my meals etc. :(

Don't worry. After her marriage, Devu will change her opinion ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.