Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Before marriage lover is just like an angel. After marriage he becomes almost like a devil. Joking....!

That is quite a funny differentiation between the two. We might be having many devils (the married ones) on Boddunan then. :lol:

Really funny :silly:

Don't worry, very soon or later, you will also join our group. Warm welcome :P :P

But till then I can enjoy being the angel between many devils here. :evil:
11770_2012-09-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)
Before marriage lover is just like an angel. After marriage he becomes almost like a devil. Joking....!

That is quite a funny differentiation between the two. We might be having many devils (the married ones) on Boddunan then. :lol:

Don't worry, very soon or later, you will also join our group. Warm welcome :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8809]}
Do you know there are some Chudeils among angels too......lion hiding inside sheep's skin :sick:
lion-1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Do you know there are some Chudeils among angels too......lion hiding inside sheep's skin :sick:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8810]}

Which angle are you looking at me from? :silly:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8810]}

Which angle are you looking at me from? :silly:

Now this thread has turned to a angel-angle talk.
It was just a mistake by Devu. But this silly mistake brought a lot of fun...than the real thread

Meera sandhu
And devils mostly have big mustache while the angles are clean shaved. :cheer:

And a devil will have a big fat belly while angels will have nice figures or physiques..whatever the case maybe. :lol:

The main difference is that devils are male and angels female.
images_2012-09-20.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Angels are created from light where as devils are the wicked or the witch person.Devils are some how looked like a ghost.

Sharmistha Banerjee

And a devil will have a big fat belly while angels will have nice figures or physiques..whatever the case maybe. :lol:

But we had many female devils in Hindu mythology. Shrupnakha for example. No??

Evil spirits are females too I think and we call them devils. :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, I don't agree, there are male angels as well but they still look like PARESHAN.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8811]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Evil spirits are females too I think and we call them devils. :laugh: :laugh:

No- they are better known as witches. They are a few notches higher than Devils. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.