The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even after the end of earth, some of the closer relations need to communicate.

So, it will be a better idea to have a virtual computer, network and of course, our forum :woohoo: :woohoo:

So sad, we can't leave computers even after death....so addicted :silly: :silly: :S :S

Addictions are bad . The second name of slave is addiction
They might discuss about the rules and how to write and post articles.

Some ghosts are already on the site. The need not take hours to write. As soon as some topic flashes, the article and story is instantly prepared, edited, submitted and published.

now also, we can's assure 100% that no bhooths are working in Boddunan :blink: :blink: :blink:

I have traveled to Ghost land and so have acquired some of their traits. So I am a semi ghost. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

nowadays am feeling the same, being in the company of semighosts :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Some ghosts are already on the site. The need not take hours to write. As soon as some topic flashes, the article and story is instantly prepared, edited, submitted and published.

now also, we can's assure 100% that no bhooths are working in Boddunan :blink: :blink: :blink:

I have traveled to Ghost land and so have acquired some of their traits. So I am a semi ghost. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

nowadays am feeling the same, being in the company of semighosts :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I believe that humans are much more dangerous than ghosts. :dry:
You are correct. Human beings can truely harm anything. Ghosts are just spirit. They don't have ability to harm anything.

I believe that humans are much more dangerous than ghosts. :dry:

got one discussion topic :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
"humans are much more dangerous than ghosts" :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
They may wish every human being for happy diwali. They also celebrate with other Bhooths. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
They may wish every human being for happy diwali. They also celebrate with other Bhooths. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Happy Diwali from entire Boddunan family to all in Ghost Land. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Happy Diwali from entire Boddunan family to all in Ghost Land. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thank you sir
Am still searching for my friends in ghost land :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Some one light a Diwali lamp please.
It seems ghosts hate light ;)
Will they prefer to celebrate Diwali? :unsure: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

thank you sir
Am still searching for my friends in ghost land :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is a matter of individual preference. No ghost needs any physical item. His thought is enough. If he feels like celebrating diwali, there will be many lights, fireworks that he alone would feel. There need not be any real or physical firework.or lights. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

thank you sir

This is a matter of individual preference. No ghost needs any physical item. His thought is enough. If he feels like celebrating diwali, there will be many lights, fireworks that he alone would feel. There need not be any real or physical firework.or lights. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

but ghosts hate light....they are souls of darkness :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.