The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepabali in ghost land-will they celebrate bhaitika next.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bhooths of boddunan will lit candles of bones in the site online. They will make people scared with their horrible activities like skeleton dance on drum bits , etc.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Bhooths of boddunan will lit candles of bones in the site online. They will make people scared with their horrible activities like skeleton dance on drum bits , etc.

wonderful imagination :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yesterday Diwali was celebrated in Kerala with the appeal of switching off lights at 7.30 pm for 5 minutes and light candle lights. :woohoo: :woohoo:
i don't know how many have celebrated Diwali this way
Of course, Bhoots may have celebrated as they love darkness :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

Meera sandhu
They might discuss about the rules and how to write and post articles.

Some ghosts are already on the site. The need not take hours to write. As soon as some topic flashes, the article and story is instantly prepared, edited, submitted and published.

now also, we can's assure 100% that no bhooths are working in Boddunan :blink: :blink: :blink:

I have traveled to Ghost land and so have acquired some of their traits. So I am a semi ghost. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

nowadays am feeling the same, being in the company of semighosts :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I believe that humans are much more dangerous than ghosts. :dry:

Yes ghosts is not dangerous though human being is more dangerous to human being. :laugh:
Then forums will become like bhooth forums as bhooth bangla :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Then forums will become like bhooth forums as bhooth bangla :)[/quote

I think its ok as long as the forums do not become Polling Bhooths and the bhooths do not resort to Rigging.
I was thinking about our profile photo. I will be flying in the air or sleeping on the ocean, etc..
I was thinking about our profile photo. I will be flying in the air or sleeping on the ocean, etc..

i will hang in some banyan tree like this :silly: :silly:
Howzthat????? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
But I will just fly like a angel, and try to see how again world get generated.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But I will just fly like a angel, and try to see how again world get generated.

will world degenerate after 2012? :sick: :sick:
what do you think?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.