The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But I will just fly like a angel, and try to see how again world get generated.

will world degenerate after 2012? :sick: :sick:
what do you think?[/quote

Man's character will be degenerated , but the world will not be degenerated
Sandhya after some lakhs of years i think, world get destroy and form again itseems, Destruction of world after 2012 december 22 means it won't be like tsunami and all.People will die through accidents nad health problems and slowly whole population will go way

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

what do you think?

I have not yet received a message from my friends in Ghost Land. They know better. As soon as I receive a message, I shall write here. :P :P :P
animated-gifs-chicken-38_2012-11-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

what do you think?

I have not yet received a message from my friends in Ghost Land. They know better. As soon as I receive a message, I shall write here. :P :P :P

so funny. :P
am waiting

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9247]}

it's really nice to see you adding smileys nowadays..... :cheer:

Meera sandhu

what do you think?

am waiting

Normally, I do not use smileys. I use this some times only to indicate that the post is in humor only.

what do you think?

am waiting

Normally, I do not use smileys. I use this some times only to indicate that the post is in humor only.

it's really nice sir.
actually nowadays everyone is behaving like a bhuji (budhi jeevi) /intellectual fellows here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya can you tell me what is this bhuji or budhi jeevi, Do you mean bhooth or ghost

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya can you tell me what is this bhuji or budhi jeevi, Do you mean bhooth or ghost

Buddhi- means 'intelligence or knowledge). One who lives on knowledge- authors, editors, advocates, poets- are called 'intellectuals' or 'buddhijeevi'. The ghosts are greatest intellectuals as they know everything- past and future, near and far.

Buddhi- means 'intelligence or knowledge). One who lives on knowledge- authors, editors, advocates, poets- are called 'intellectuals' or 'buddhijeevi'. The ghosts are greatest intellectuals as they know everything- past and future, near and far.

yesterday, Sarla might have thought, some bhoots have entered forum seeing absence of all profile pictures and appearance of many new strange ones :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.