The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@sandya- As long as your ghost would be here there won't be any shortage of threads and answers. Now I am thinking about the titles we shall have to find for you after every new mile stone. Suggest a few good ones for yourself before this is dooms day. :laugh:

let me complete it first before december 2012 :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

What about DRACULEE QUEEN :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

May be like:::::

I wish I can scare few human being...

Lol.. I mean what is meaning of being ghost if we can't do that!! :silly:

But I see many ghosts in the films who are good and don't scare people. Are they not ghosts?. :laugh:

SJ... Such rarity will stay in all things.. But most of them used to scare.. :laugh:

I am not saying that all ghosts are like that... But if I would be ghost , I would surely love to scare someone !! :woohoo: There should be fun in that life too. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

You are junior ghost, you can't make big ones scared. They will make you run all the time. :laugh: :laugh:

But I see many ghosts in the films who are good and don't scare people. Are they not ghosts?. :laugh:

SJ... Such rarity will stay in all things.. But most of them used to scare.. :laugh:

I am not saying that all ghosts are like that... But if I would be ghost , I would surely love to scare someone !! :woohoo: There should be fun in that life too. :laugh:

But that you can do without being a ghost then why do you want to do this being ghost think about another thing. :laugh:
@sandya- As long as your ghost would be here there won't be any shortage of threads and answers. Now I am thinking about the titles we shall have to find for you after every new mile stone. Suggest a few good ones for yourself before this is dooms day. :laugh:

let me complete it first before december 2012 :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

What about DRACULEE QUEEN :laugh: :laugh:

But Sanjeev has already told, only male names :evil: :evil:
suggest another one....

Let me tell another thing....
all our designations should be changed.....from junior boarder to Caeser and higher ranks :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

You are doing it now also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

when all people are ghosts, how can you scare a ghost :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Big ghosts still can scare smaller ghosts. They have more powers. You are the boss. :(

That's why I am demanding few Humans.. :laugh:

SJ.. Here discussion is we are all going to be Ghosts .. That's why.. I surely don't want to be ghost if no surprise at end of the december. :laugh:

Sunil... Junior should deserve few chances as well. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Let us see what titles Ghost site will not have. As they do not need any food, drink, accommodation in physical form, there will no economic problems. The also do not need transport and energy. No computers. What they wish automatically appears in subtle form. We shall have no threads on topic like food shortage, beauty techniques, politics, economics, religion. There will be no need for agriculture even. It suffices for a ghost just to think and get satisfied. There will be no threads on health and diseases.

So what the threads will be: (1) Do humans exist and why is there so much enmity among them. (2) How ghosts are superior to other species. (3) Beauty is what you think (4) Gender choice is yours. No ghost is permanently male or female. This depends on perception. Is it more enjoyable to be male or female. (5) How ghosts can drink, smoke and enjoy everything without cost and risk of any diseases.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.