The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let us see what titles Ghost site will not have. As they do not need any food, drink, accommodation in physical form, there will no economic problems. The also do not need transport and energy. No computers. What they wish automatically appears in subtle form. We shall have no threads on topic like food shortage, beauty techniques, politics, economics, religion. There will be no need for agriculture even. It suffices for a ghost just to think and get satisfied. There will be no threads on health and diseases.

So what the threads will be: (1) Do humans exist and why is there so much enmity among them. (2) How ghosts are superior to other species. (3) Beauty is what you think (4) Gender choice is yours. No ghost is permanently male or female. This depends on perception. Is it more enjoyable to be male or female. (5) How ghosts can drink, smoke and enjoy everything without cost and risk of any diseases.

Sir, according to films, ghosts are really beauty conscious.
If you read Malayalam 'Yakshi' stories :P , they have a pleasant flower smell, they make up well so that they can attract males to drink their blood :ohmy: :dry: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Let us see what titles Ghost site will not have. As they do not need any food, drink, accommodation in physical form, there will no economic problems. The also do not need transport and energy. No computers. What they wish automatically appears in subtle form. We shall have no threads on topic like food shortage, beauty techniques, politics, economics, religion. There will be no need for agriculture even. It suffices for a ghost just to think and get satisfied. There will be no threads on health and diseases.

So what the threads will be: (1) Do humans exist and why is there so much enmity among them. (2) How ghosts are superior to other species. (3) Beauty is what you think (4) Gender choice is yours. No ghost is permanently male or female. This depends on perception. Is it more enjoyable to be male or female. (5) How ghosts can drink, smoke and enjoy everything without cost and risk of any diseases.

If you read Malayalam 'Yakshi' stories :P , they have a pleasant flower smell, they make up well so that they can attract males to drink their blood :ohmy: :dry: :laugh: :laugh:

Ghosts do not need any physical raw materials or products for what they want. They have only to think of what they want to look. That they would even without plastic surgery. a ghost will think of sweets and he will feel like taking Rasogula. The ghosts have no actual flesh, bones or anything.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ghosts do not need any physical raw materials or products for what they want. They have only to think of what they want to look. That they would even without plastic surgery. a ghost will think of sweets and he will feel like taking Rasogula. The ghosts have no actual flesh, bones or anything.

Then why stories full of blood drinking ghosts....

I stay away from blood.....so, even if I become a bhoot, I will stay away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meera sandhu

Then why stories full of blood drinking ghosts....

I stay away from blood.....so, even if I become a bhoot, I will stay away :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a ghost, you cannot think and act as you do now. You will do what the ghosts do naturally. All ghosts are not 'Dracula'. however.

If the world will come to an end and we become ghost I will still get connected in Boddunan.That time I will discuss about the life of bhoot and also how people in this bhoot world enjoy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If the world will come to an end and we become ghost I will still get connected in Boddunan.That time I will discuss about the life of bhoot and also how people in this bhoot world enjoy.

Can you imagine how they will live :blink: ?

I think as ghosts can fly, no need of vehicles and hence no traffic blocks and need of petrol :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I feel that there will be no enjoyment and only dullness. The ghosts need no money. So they will not bother about revenue share and cash on articles. I do not know what Maverick and technical team will do as the world of ghosts needs no computers and technology. what they think happens without efforts and any equipment. As there will be no need for money, the ghosts will forget even calculations. So no points, no forum post counting and no designation.

Ghost will have no tension.They can fly anywhere they want and just lived happily.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Ghost will have no tension.They can fly anywhere they want and just lived happily.

They will be tension free and need do no work. That is why their life will be dull and unhappy.

They will be tension free and need do no work. That is why their life will be dull and unhappy.

Don't worry sir...they will enjoy their time in gossiping..... gossiping can also cause a lot of tensions :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.