The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends like TV serials and movies we don't have any background music. If boddunan becomes a ghost site, we can have horrible music in the background.
Friends like TV serials and movies we don't have any background music. If boddunan becomes a ghost site, we can have horrible music in the background.

yes. In zee tamil I have seen the fear files serial. I was afraid when seeing. That serial is ghost related serial.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I am inspired from one post of Gulshanji. I have already told him, I will give him its copyright :silly: :cheer: .
Suppose, world is going to end in December 2012. So, all of us will leave this earth.
No....we love our life so sincerely that we are going to stay here as ghosts and chat over forums. :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: . How will that world full of ghosts look like? How will our forum look like? What topics will be discussed that time? ;) As you know, ghosts don't need money, food or water..... even administrations and politics. Yet we need something to discuss and chat :silly:

Even the ghosts will shudder seeing the alert, “ 500 internal Server fatal error” and run for their lives.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
So, funny answer 'Painter Babu'.........
Yes, of course.
If things continue this way, not only bhoots we also stay away!!!!

Meera sandhu
I am inspired from one post of Gulshanji. I have already told him, I will give him its copyright :silly: :cheer: .
Suppose, world is going to end in December 2012. So, all of us will leave this earth.
No....we love our life so sincerely that we are going to stay here as ghosts and chat over forums. :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: . How will that world full of ghosts look like? How will our forum look like? What topics will be discussed that time? ;) As you know, ghosts don't need money, food or water..... even administrations and politics. Yet we need something to discuss and chat :silly:

Even the ghosts will shudder seeing the alert, “ 500 internal Server fatal error” and run for their lives.[/quote

The ghosts will have a feel (only feel) of achieving best. Each one will feel that he has got maximum points in the week and month and wrote maximum articles in month each getting Rs. 100/- This feeling will keep each happy. The computers and laptops will all be only felt. Nothing real.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nice idea..sir
It seems you are imposing your desires on those poor bhoots, taking their name......
(Just kidding)

Meera sandhu
Nice idea..sir
It seems you are imposing your desires on those poor bhoots, taking their name......
(Just kidding)

I/m not imposing my desires on ghosts. In fact, they are ex residents of earth. So, their desires are just the same as on Earth. But in ghost land, they get instant feel of success on mere desire. So the ex members of Boddunan will get a feeling of doing best in forum, articles, polls etc. Each one will feel at the top without others knowing this. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sir, if a feeling itself can bring fulfillment of every desire, I don't think we will work to gain points and become member of week. instead we would prefer to stay, lazy bhoots doing nothing .

Meera sandhu
Sir, if a feeling itself can bring fulfillment of every desire, I don't think we will work to gain points and become member of week. instead we would prefer to stay, lazy bhoots doing nothing .

I am impressed with this topic and horses of my imagination are running over time. I must start a topic related to Bhoot's thinking and his desires. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am impressed with this topic and horses of my imagination are running over time. I must start a topic related to Bhoot's thinking and his desires. :laugh:

Horses of imagination or donkeys or imagination :silly: :ohmy: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you start that topic, everyone will express their desires to be fulfilled, dead or live :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.