I never knew it's Gas, Diesel and Petrol.
Now you think if our GDP goes up- any thing wrong with that? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is Gross Domestic Product. Am I right? :)

All prices are keep increasing. [Gas, disel, petrol] what to do. :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
If GDP increases, it will led to ecomonic and social development. This is good not bad. Increase in price level effects Domestic Income, National Income and Per Capita Income.
Thank you said by: Mary
GDP means -gross domestic products which includes the most daily necessary products and it indicates a countries economic status.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes life would definitely be tough if GDP ( as per you ) increases. I hope the government should re think about the decisions they have recently taken.They should make out a plan such that middle class people may get less effected by the increased rates. :blink:

It's a humour thread.....so Gas, Diesel, Petrol is a nice expansion :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing wrong with it.....people will now learn to swim so that they can reach other nations through water...a good exercise, saves a lot of money too :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

It's a humour thread.....so Gas, Diesel, Petrol is a nice expansion :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing wrong with it.....people will now learn to swim so that they can reach other nations through water...a good exercise, saves a lot of money too :laugh: :laugh:

What about the places which are not connecting by sea it would be better if they learn flying so that they may fly to reach their destination. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You see the growth of our GDP is faster than any where in the world and the strange part is our government is in trouble because GDP going up. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You see the growth of our GDP is faster than any where in the world and the strange part is our government is in trouble because GDP going up. :laugh:

It would have happened with any government.But they should really think something better for us the way they are increasing the rates of basic things I don't think now it would be easier for people to survive. :evil:
Is Gross Domestic Product. Am I right? :)

All prices are keep increasing. [Gas, disel, petrol] what to do. :( :( :(

You are right. The other meaning is in jest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If these necessary commodities will go up its difficult for the people to maintain their home expenses.Because increase in this three items will increase the rate of all other goods.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.