I never knew it's Gas, Diesel and Petrol.
Now you think if our GDP goes up- any thing wrong with that? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: What is G.D.P.

by » 9 years ago

Mary
    Diamond Mate
    76 3.11k 30.5k
    Is Gross Domestic Product. Am I right? :)

All prices are keep increasing. [Gas, disel, petrol] what to do. :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

by » 9 years ago

Devyani Sarkar
    Diamond Mate
    167 4.81k 33.4k
    If GDP increases, it will led to ecomonic and social development. This is good not bad. Increase in price level effects Domestic Income, National Income and Per Capita Income.

Thank you said by: Mary

by » 9 years ago

RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
    Emperor
    320 9.77k 72.2k
    GDP means -gross domestic products which includes the most daily necessary products and it indicates a countries economic status.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

Yes life would definitely be tough if GDP ( as per you ) increases. I hope the government should re think about the decisions they have recently taken.They should make out a plan such that middle class people may get less effected by the increased rates. :blink:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

It's a humour thread.....so Gas, Diesel, Petrol is a nice expansion :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing wrong with it.....people will now learn to swim so that they can reach other nations through water...a good exercise, saves a lot of money too :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

It's a humour thread.....so Gas, Diesel, Petrol is a nice expansion :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing wrong with it.....people will now learn to swim so that they can reach other nations through water...a good exercise, saves a lot of money too :laugh: :laugh:

What about the places which are not connecting by sea it would be better if they learn flying so that they may fly to reach their destination. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

You see the growth of our GDP is faster than any where in the world and the strange part is our government is in trouble because GDP going up. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

You see the growth of our GDP is faster than any where in the world and the strange part is our government is in trouble because GDP going up. :laugh:

It would have happened with any government.But they should really think something better for us the way they are increasing the rates of basic things I don't think now it would be easier for people to survive. :evil:

by » 9 years ago

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
    Editor & Super Moderator
    3.48k 21.9k 176.9k
    Is Gross Domestic Product. Am I right? :)

All prices are keep increasing. [Gas, disel, petrol] what to do. :( :( :(

You are right. The other meaning is in jest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

by » 9 years ago

Sharmistha Banerjee
    Diamond Mate
    32 2.76k 21.2k
    If these necessary commodities will go up its difficult for the people to maintain their home expenses.Because increase in this three items will increase the rate of all other goods.

Sharmistha Banerjee

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

IS CRISTIANO A BETTER PLAYER THAN MESSI ?

IS CRISTIANO A BETTER PLAYER THAN MESSI ?????? Sy Yes on No
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 2 answer(s).
/polls/sports-and-games/6085-is-cristiano-a-better-player-than-messi-.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"20982","title":"Yes","votes":"61","type":"x","order":"0","pct":55.45,"resources":[]},{"id":"20983","title":"No","votes":"49","type":"x","order":"0","pct":44.55,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
Senthil kumar P
1 points
shalinisharma
1 points