Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are taking it too seriously...friends, it's just a funny topic for we people to cheer

Meera sandhu
You are taking it too seriously...friends, it's just a funny topic for we people to cheer

Do'r worry Sandhya, every one would be worried if this kind of GDP goes up. The concern of the concerned member is true indeed. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Don't worry Sandhya, every one would be worried if this kind of GDP goes up. The concern of the concerned member is true indeed. :laugh: :laugh:

yes, people will start crying even while telling jokes :evil: :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
If GDP will increase there will be increase in all commodity product.And it will be difficult for a normal family to earn their living.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If GDP will increase there will be increase in all commodity product.And it will be difficult for a normal family to earn their living.

:ohmy: :ohmy:
Which GDP are you mentioning :dry: :silly: :silly: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Increase in GDP (gross national product) denotes more national income and is welcome. But if this is in some other sense, no comment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Increase in GDP (gross national product) denotes more national income and is welcome. But if this is in some other sense, no comment.

I think, she doesn't know anything about real GDP. So, her answer looks really funny :silly:

Meera sandhu
I never knew it's Gas, Diesel and Petrol.
Now you think if our GDP goes up- any thing wrong with that? :laugh:

It is correct or not I dont know but due to increase of all the above the poor people cannot live a happy and normal life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I never knew it's Gas, Diesel and Petrol.
Now you think if our GDP goes up- any thing wrong with that? :laugh:

It is correct or not I dont know but due to increase of all the above the poor people cannot live a happy and normal life.

Yes it is true the middle and lower class families are most sufferer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The increase in Gas, Diesel and petrol will affect much to the poor and lower middle class people.The rich people will not be affected with these because they have huge source of income.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.