Friends I have seen that many women loves flower and babies. Why?
I also wonder for pink being a feminine colour. Is this same for all women?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, I guess many men also loves flower and babies... especially babies.. I really love my cousin's little boy.

But yes, flowers and pink color mostly liked by Girls.. Well I can't say any particular reason as I don't think this color is only for girls as few guys also like to wear pink. May be this is people's thought since longgggggg.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Almost everyone loves flowers and babies because they are lovable. :cheer: Flowers are colorful beauties and babies are cute little angels.

Live in the present :)
It is said that who don't love flowers and babies may not be a sweet hearted man or woman.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Men and women both like babies and flowers. Women are nearer to babies and hence love them more. Pink or red is color of love. This is not feminine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Men and women both like babies and flowers. Women are nearer to babies and hence love them more. Pink or red is color of love. This is not feminine.

But sir....Pink is also known as baby pink as kids are related to them..particularly girls. Boys are related to blue.

Anyone may think, there is nothing related to colours and it's just told pink is related to girls and blue related to boys.
You will be surprised to know, my girl is always attracted to pink colour. I don't know why :whistle: . Suppose we are choosing an ice cream for her.....she will choose only pink colour strawberry.
Most recently, we bought her a cycle. She asked us to choose pink colour only.

Also, I think boys are attracted to blue most

Meera sandhu

But sir....Pink is also known as baby pink as kids are related to them..particularly girls. Boys are related to blue.

Anyone may think, there is nothing related to colours and it's just told pink is related to girls and blue related to boys.
You will be surprised to know, my girl is always attracted to pink colour. I don't know why :whistle: . Suppose we are choosing an ice cream for her.....she will choose only pink colour strawberry.
Most recently, we bought her a cycle. She asked us to choose pink colour only.

Also, I think boys are attracted to blue most

The color preference in boys and girls at a younger age might have something to do with biology of the two genders.
But as far as adults are concerned men hardly go for pink as it has long been associated with femininity so men generally avoid using pink in their clothing or accessories.

I don't agree men too love babies and flowers equally. Pink color is mostly liked by females I agree I rarely see a male wearing T-shirt/shirt of pink color. :blink:
I don't agree men too love babies and flowers equally. Pink color is mostly liked by females I agree I rarely see a male wearing T-shirt/shirt of pink color. :blink:

I have often seen people making fun of the men who once in a while adorn pink in their outfits or any accessories.

I have often seen people making fun of the men who once in a while adorn pink in their outfits or any accessories.

Even I also have noticed it. I remember I had a pink shirt when I was in 6th standard and left wearing it as boys used to tease me for it. :evil: :evil:

Even I also have noticed it. I remember I had a pink shirt when I was in 6th standard and left wearing it as boys used to tease me for it. :evil: :evil:

But I don't think people will tease a 11 years old boy for wearing pink. I doubt if it's flourescent colour :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.