Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't agree men too love babies and flowers equally. Pink color is mostly liked by females I agree I rarely see a male wearing T-shirt/shirt of pink color. :blink:

I have often seen people making fun of the men who once in a while adorn pink in their outfits or any accessories.

Even I also have noticed it. I remember I had a pink shirt when I was in 6th standard and left wearing it as boys used to tease me for it. :evil: :evil:

But I don't think people will tease a 11 years old boy for wearing pink. I doubt if it's flourescent colour :evil:

Yes it was flourescent pink color. :)
Flowers are innocent and babies are also the innocent face of the world.Flowers are very beautiful and as such babies are also very cute and beautiful.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Female has tendency to keep everything around them neat and clean. They love flowers because it is beautiful and has attractive colour and smell. They love babies because they are innocent, soft, cute and very sensitive. Female has attraction towards soft decent and beautiful creations on the earth. She does not only like flowers and babies, she will also like soft toys, soft drinks, faux dress, hand bags, bed sheets, towels, perfume, etc.
When first the flower blooms it looks very beautiful and the environment seems to become very happy.Same when a child is born it brings happiness around the family.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When first the flower blooms it looks very beautiful and the environment seems to become very happy.Same when a child is born it brings happiness around the family.

Not only for the first time but every time when flower bloom it looks good similar is the case with babies. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.