Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was only interested in gaming... So its video game. In fact I still enjoy it.

Is it a toy or using on net? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh:

I was talking about my ps2 and old video game.. Not on net.. I was more playing with those games instead of toys. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Friends just a decade ago, instead of tedy, barbie dolls became famous.Do you like Barbie Dolls?
I never was interested in toys I always liked video games when I was in school so my favorite were video games. :)
I have a huge collection of soft toys right from a classic teddy bear to Winnie the Pooh to a Woolly sheep, but aren't we a bit old to be discussing about toys? :lol:

LOL agree with that ! There was a time when I would be falling over all kinds of stuff and toys lying on the floor , but now thankfully they are all safely tucked away in cup boards and shelves.Soft toys are much safer for smaller children and some of them are simply adorable..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8838]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My favorite toy still now is a red color jeep car.I still sometime plays with it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My favorite toy still now is a red color jeep car.I still sometime plays with it.

Oh no !!!! still now . Leave it and try to handover to next generation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My favorite playing toy is barbie dolls i like to dressing of that toy.
My favourite toy is one doll gifted by my fathers friend. It is very strong and not yet broken after these much of years.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I was only interested in gaming... So its video game. In fact I still enjoy it.

I too only interested in Gaming as i love to play video games even for whole day. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
Friends in childhood we have broken many toys just out of fun or by mistake. On seeing the broken toys, we have cried so much. Our mother make us feel happy and consolidate us. Do you remember those childhood memories? I remember my parents's love and affection. They never let me cry so much.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.