Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Hindi and English are spoken widely in all states.So people may not suffer from any language type.But many of them cannot speak this language also.So they may suffer from language problem.

You may face such problem in rural area where only local language are spoken-no Eng or Hindi.

That indeed is the case. Once when i visited a village in Rajasthan I could not understand their local dialect. My friend had to translate everything

However that helped me a lot because while talking to some people in distant rural areas of North east, I managed to learn a few languages. I could not do the same while staying in South beyond a few sentences.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I remember such incident happened in my life also. I went to Tirupati and Tirumala temples in my childhood. We could hardly understand their language. My parents had to communicate with them in english.
I think that is very common in some places where people like to stick to there own language rather than hindi or english. Its not that they can't but they just don't want. And also there is particular type of people that show such behaviour. Have faced this situation some times here in Maharashtra. And heard about same in Andhra also from friends.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Language problem affects much to many people.It can be in case of watching movie or while travelling to any part of the country.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.