The topic is locked.
It's human nature to copy some person's style, dialogue etc and apply them to situations they suit :woohoo: . Have you ever been caught in such occasions, saying, "You have copied" :P .
Think, think and keep thinking. Let me think too! :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had not copied until now but I am trying to do it now. Since the work is not my niche that I have been trying for last couple of days, I have decided to copy you and make it look like original. Maybe I would not be master it fully for the time being but I hope to reach somewhere near you soon. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had not copied until now but I am trying to do it now. Since the work is not my niche that I have been trying for last couple of days, I have decided to copy you and make it look like original. Maybe I would not be master it fully for the time being but I hope to reach somewhere near you soon. :laugh: :laugh:

Copying me? :unsure: :unsure: How? :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Yes many times, I have copied my friends but most of the times for fun. I love my style ;) so I keep it original always.

Live in the present :)
Any two persons are not alike. But there are resemblances also. If I appear like resembling somebody, this is incidental and not imitating any one. This explanation will do when caught.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Your writing style while writing about festivals is not my idea or niche so I am finding it tough. There is no way but to copy your style :laugh: .

I have never tried to copy anyone consciously or otherwise so never been caught. But I know that most close friends, especially girls copy each other's style of dressing a lot! It is not in the manner of copying but more in the manner of trying to appear very much close to each other!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Your writing style while writing about festivals is not my idea or niche so I am finding it tough. There is no way but to copy your style :laugh: .

I doubt whether admin has started this contest reading my articles :silly: :cheer: :cheer:
Anyhow am now working on festival articles. :P
Yesterday got published one Vishu article.

Meera sandhu

I doubt whether admin has started this contest reading my articles :silly: :cheer: :cheer:

You have confirmed and solved my doubt although I cannot compete with you but I wish you all the best. I am only going to be "Also ran" :laugh: :laugh: But never reached the target.

You have confirmed and solved my doubt although I cannot compete with you but I wish you all the best. I am only going to be "Also ran" :laugh: :laugh: But never reached the target.

It's a big target. am going to submit my 3rd article only :( :( . Most sad thing I missed some of the data I collected for preparing some Onam articles.....full time searching and searching:blink:
let me try :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I have copied many things from many people but I have ever got caught by anyone. But I caught many people.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.