The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have copied many things from many people but I have ever got caught by anyone. But I caught many people.

Are you a cat to catch mice? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
yes, i was caught twice in boddunan itself when i submited my own articles published elsewhere and rejected

ha!

Swetha Shenoy
yes, i was caught twice in boddunan itself when i submited my own articles published elsewhere and rejected

ha!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Then it's sure, most of us are caught here :woohoo: :woohoo:
When I submitted my first two articles on IT, I was caught by Kalyani :angry: :cheer: :cheer:
Then only I know, our text books are found in google as pdf files :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
So, intense care while preparing articles from my study materials ;)

Meera sandhu
Actually dialogues of heros are more popular than heroines. I am never caught.
I say the dialogue of the last movie that I have seen.
I had not copied until now but I am trying to do it now. Since the work is not my niche that I have been trying for last couple of days, I have decided to copy you and make it look like original. Maybe I would not be master it fully for the time being but I hope to reach somewhere near you soon. :laugh: :laugh:

Copying me? :unsure: :unsure: How? :silly: :silly:

Your writing style while writing about festivals is not my idea or niche so I am finding it tough. There is no way but to copy your style :laugh: .

I doubt whether admin has started this contest reading my articles :silly: :cheer: :cheer:
Anyhow am now working on festival articles. :P
Yesterday got published one Vishu article.

You have confirmed and solved my doubt although I cannot compete with you but I wish you all the best. I am only going to be "Also ran" :laugh: :laugh: But never reached the target.

It's a big target. am going to submit my 3rd article only :( :( . Most sad thing I missed some of the data I collected for preparing some Onam articles.....full time searching and searching:blink:
let me try :unsure:

I have submitted my third and if not caught for copying, I may submit more. ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ha!

When I submitted my first two articles on IT, I was caught by Kalyani :angry: :cheer: :cheer:
Then only I know, our text books are found in google as pdf files :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Articles on Boddunan site should not be just course material found in text books and notes. There should be some thing unique. Although even text book type material may not be considered copying if this is in your own language, this will not give more cash.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ha!

Articles on Boddunan site should not be just course material found in text books and notes. There should be some thing unique. Although even text book type material may not be considered copying if this is in your own language, this will not give more cash.

Yes, each and every text book of ours is available in google so easily What ever books we refer, it should be author's opinion and his own quoted examples and narrations only. Text books help us only for reference, nothing else :evil: Otherwise he will be caught :silly:

Meera sandhu
What I do now is collecting articles from Malayalam newspapers if am writing general articles, except festival articles. Festival, culture, customs etc am adding from my knowledge.
Then translate those articles into English :evil: . No need to search google. It will purely be yours, as you are writing in your own language. If some other Malayali (reading my post ;) ) do the same way, a deadlock may happen :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

ha!

Yes, each and every text book of ours is available in google so easily What ever books we refer, it should be author's opinion and his own quoted examples and narrations only. Text books help us only for reference, nothing else :evil: Otherwise he will be caught :silly:

This is not so much a question of being caught for copying. The articles should have some uniqueness. It is no use just writing the material according to syllabus. Such articles cannot get good cash. .An editor will understand the value of content whatever be your source- Hindi or Tamil or Malayalam.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ha!

This is not so much a question of being caught for copying. The articles should have some uniqueness. It is no use just writing the material according to syllabus. Such articles cannot get good cash. .An editor will understand the value of content whatever be your source- Hindi or Tamil or Malayalam.

yes, of course I agree. If an author can't bring his unique magic touch to his articles by adding his own points, it will just look like a study material, nothing else :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.