The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think You have a practical experience which you have already stated.
I don't want such hello to make hell.

No yaar...
I just want to chat with Sarala.
But instead of Hello....i send her 'hell' :cheer: :cheer: . Then I thought, why can't I start a humour discussion here :laugh: :laugh: ... afterall a simple Hello can turn to a hell too!! :P

Hell Sandhya- thanks for bringing this topic here. I wish you many such wishes coming from different members. :laugh: :laugh:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
That hell can return to you too :P Beware! :woohoo: :silly:

Sorry, sandhya I wanted to write Hell and not hell :ohmy: - Hello Sandhya! May Many wishes come to you from different :laugh: :laugh: members.

'H' or 'h'...Hell is always hell :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now I should take extra care while someone say Hello to me ;)

Meera sandhu
I think You have a practical experience which you have already stated.
I don't want such hello to make hell.

No yaar...
I just want to chat with Sarala.
But instead of Hello....i send her 'hell' :cheer: :cheer: . Then I thought, why can't I start a humour discussion here :laugh: :laugh: ... afterall a simple Hello can turn to a hell too!! :P

Hell Sandhya- thanks for bringing this topic here. I wish you many such wishes coming from different members. :laugh: :laugh:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
That hell can return to you too :P Beware! :woohoo: :silly:

Sorry, sandhya I wanted to write Hell and not hell :ohmy: - Hello Sandhya! May Many wishes come to you from different :laugh: :laugh: members.

'H' or 'h'...Hell is always hell :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now I should take extra care while someone say Hello to me ;)

O Hell o are you serious here? I said that was a mistake, My key board is not working properly writing those 30/ articles. :laugh: :laugh: .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya, I will tell you one realistic example of hello turn to hell. If you meet a person saying hello and after meeting if that person wont let you talk and that person keep on talking and make you feel bore and irritate then you feel it is hell. There fore you hello turned to hell

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya, I will tell you one realistic example of hello turn to hell. If you meet a person saying hello and after meeting if that person wont let you talk and that person keep on talking and make you feel bore and irritate then you feel it is hell. There fore you hello turned to hell

Good example sarala. One of my collegue also used to do the same. He used to say the same thing more times. It was really irritating.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Exactly! :woohoo: :woohoo:
A hello can turn your heaven to hell very soon :woohoo: :woohoo:

Also, many relations begin with just a hello ;)

Meera sandhu

Good example sarala. One of my collegue also used to do the same. He used to say the same thing more times. It was really irritating.

Just give me her email id.
I want to send her this thread link ;)

Meera sandhu
Imagine one person entering into the hell and tell

'o hell'

then he will say "hello" whoever are there.

Really nice....
A misplaced 'o' can also make hello a hell :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary

ok you can give the thread link. ;) ;) I will give his mail id.

so, it's his, not her :P

Meera sandhu

so, it's his, not her :P

yes. If you mail him, he will irritate you with continuous mails. then you may experience the hell here itself.
;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.