The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hell is the opposite of heaven. but Hello is a girl friend of Thomas Alwa Edison :D

How? Can you tell me how? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hello can change into hell when you eat up the "O" in hello. :laugh: Like Sandhya did in her message. :silly:

Live in the present :)
Hello can change into hell when you eat up the "O" in hello. :laugh: Like Sandhya did in her message. :silly:

why should I eat O? :S :S :S
Is it so tasty? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I heard a creative story about the invention of Phone by thomas alwaedison. that is thomas alwa edison has a girl friend itseems and he is not able to be in contact, so he invented telephone itseems and he called his girlfriend hellow . I mean his girl friend name is hellow itseems. So every one say hellow in the phone when they call or pick the call. This is just a creative one. dont take it serious :D

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I heard a creative story about the invention of Phone by thomas alwaedison. that is thomas alwa edison has a girl friend itseems and he is not able to be in contact, so he invented telephone itseems and he called his girlfriend hellow . I mean his girl friend name is hellow itseems. So every one say hellow in the phone when they call or pick the call. This is just a creative one. dont take it serious :D

Yes even I heard that reason as to why we first say hello after picking up the phone.

Live in the present :)

now we all are using it for starting the conversation.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
yes, there is same kind of creative story for Orkut site also. this site name is the girl friend of the site programmer itseems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.