The topic is locked.
MS Word can play tricks with you if you set it on auto correction.I faced it recently when I wrote RAJAMA and MS Word converted it into PAJAMA. Being a careless guy, I did not re-check it and once submitted and published, I could see it easily. Therefore, be careful and remove auto correction immediately. Doing checking manually would save you from embarrassment . Have you any similar experiences? :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil ji, this is the first time am listening about MS word, i dont know that there is an auto correction option is also there. anyway I have a habit of proof reading the content which is written by me, so for me no problem. But Thank you sir, for making us aware of such mistakes done by Ms word.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes auto correction are there and we should follow this as those words may be corrected according to their list.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes auto correction are there and we should follow this as those words may be corrected according to their list.

That is right but one has to be careful because the words in other languages confuse them and they convert them to as per their dictionary. If we are not careful enough Rajama becomes Pajama.

That is right but one has to be careful because the words in other languages confuse them and they convert them to as per their dictionary. If we are not careful enough Rajama becomes Pajama.

If rajama becomes Pajama then don't know what will be if we don't cheek frequently.It may change the whole meaning.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

That's because Pajama is an accepted English word and Rajama is not, so MS Word will autocorrect such words. In any case, it is prudent to never rely completely on any software and best option is to give the entire article a careful read through to avoid such errors!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's because Pajama is an accepted English word and Rajama is not, so MS Word will autocorrect such words. In any case, it is prudent to never rely completely on any software and best option is to give the entire article a careful read through to avoid such errors!

True, that is what I am trying to make myself understand. I have had enough of MS Word and not going to give them a chance any more, da** with MS Word. :evil: :evil:

True, that is what I am trying to make myself understand. I have had enough of MS Word and not going to give them a chance any more, da** with MS Word. :evil: :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: You should have steered clear of it in the first place! :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh now I remember, when I complete typing one page in Ms office from second page itself it corrects the spelling mistakes automatically without setting the auto correction option

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually, what's this Rajama :blink: :blink:
Is it Rajamma....a common South Indian name? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
MS Word can play tricks with you if you set it on auto correction.I faced it recently when I wrote RAJAMA and MS Word converted it into PAJAMA. Being a careless guy, I did not re-check it and once submitted and published, I could see it easily. Therefore, be careful and remove auto correction immediately. Doing checking manually would save you from embarrassment . Have you any similar experiences? :ohmy:

HA ha ha
Let me tell you, one of our favourite games while we were studying in degree. So, years back....

It was our hobby to use that 'autocorrection' option to fool our friends :cheer:
We used to choose that option and provide our own words.... :silly:
For example, we used to change the name of our friends to monkey, donkey, mabhu etc.... (in reverse also)
So, whenever they type those names, monkey or donkey or idiot appears instead :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, they won't notice it easily and we had made a lot of such funs at that time.... :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.