The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me tell its advantage....
But I don't know where is that autocorrect option in new versions....just check it.

If you want to type a long word frequently for your article, you can make use of that autocorrect option.
For example...organization is a lengthy word. Just go to that option and provide 'o' instead of organization. (Earlier, we used to do so. Now, I can't find where that option is. Just search).
So, whenever you type 'o' it will be autocorrected as 'organization', which can save a lot of time. Later, when you find it's not needed, remove that entry from the list.

Meera sandhu
Yes auto correction are there and we should follow this as those words may be corrected according to their list.

That is right but one has to be careful because the words in other languages confuse them and they convert them to as per their dictionary. If we are not careful enough Rajama becomes Pajama.

That's because Pajama is an accepted English word and Rajama is not, so MS Word will autocorrect such words. In any case, it is prudent to never rely completely on any software and best option is to give the entire article a careful read through to avoid such errors!

Actually, what's this Rajama :blink: :blink:
Is it Rajamma....a common South Indian name? :woohoo:

It snot Rajamma, Sandhya, Just single M, it is a common word for kidney beans!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes auto correction are there and we should follow this as those words may be corrected according to their list.

That is right but one has to be careful because the words in other languages confuse them and they convert them to as per their dictionary. If we are not careful enough Rajama becomes Pajama.

That's because Pajama is an accepted English word and Rajama is not, so MS Word will autocorrect such words. In any case, it is prudent to never rely completely on any software and best option is to give the entire article a careful read through to avoid such errors!

Yes, Rajma, I know that :) . But Sunil is telling about Rajama. :woohoo:
Sunil, are you there? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Well, you know sunil and his typo errors!! :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

and he feels it's the duty of moderators to correct his mistakes. :laugh: :laugh: Now, what's he going to say? Now, he is also a moderator :cheer:

Meera sandhu
MS Word can play tricks with you if you set it on auto correction.I faced it recently when I wrote RAJAMA and MS Word converted it into PAJAMA. Being a careless guy, I did not re-check it and once submitted and published, I could see it easily. Therefore, be careful and remove auto correction immediately. Doing checking manually would save you from embarrassment . Have you any similar experiences? :ohmy:

The spellings of Hindi words like 'Rajama' are not in dictionary. There is a way. You mad add such words to M.S. word dictionary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

and he feels it's the duty of moderators to correct his mistakes. :laugh: :laugh: Now, what's he going to say? Now, he is also a moderator :cheer:

Now there are two options available for me.
1- I make it a rule to follow as per my own spellings for every one
2- You must take my spelling that could be either Rajama or Rajma since its not a standard English word. What would you have? Rajama or Rajma? Fried in Ghee or butter?? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are soon in for a dictionary named
'spellings sunny's ways'
written by suny bhai. :laugh: :laugh:
I shall modify all the non standard English words used by Indians in my own style.
May be the the day I publish it the name would enter into the history books
Suny bhai who introduced a new script to poor Indians
Long live suny bhai :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now there are two options available for me.
1- I make it a rule to follow as per my own spellings for every one
2- You must take my spelling that could be either Rajama or Rajma since its not a standard English word. What would you have? Rajama or Rajma? Fried in Ghee or butter?? :laugh: :laugh:

don't worry. I will 'autocorrect' them ;)

Meera sandhu
I have no experienced of this any before. Auto correction work correctly. Be careful guys.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.