The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It has been taught to us from our school days to read the articles or essays many a times even after correction. Yes, MS Word auto correction may do such mistake if it is stored like wise.
MS Word can play tricks with you if you set it on auto correction.I faced it recently when I wrote RAJAMA and MS Word converted it into PAJAMA. Being a careless guy, I did not re-check it and once submitted and published, I could see it easily. Therefore, be careful and remove auto correction immediately. Doing checking manually would save you from embarrassment . Have you any similar experiences? :ohmy:

The spellings of Hindi words like 'Rajama' are not in dictionary. There is a way. You mad add such words to M.S. word dictionary.

I have seen that many hindi words are wrongly corrected when we do auto correct. It is better to do spell check one by one word.
Reading whatever wrote once is a good habit, which reading is known as proof reading. Every writer should make a habit of reading once what they have written, because a small letter may make big mistake. as hello and hell. if you wont type hello to your friend with mistype you type hell, there may be a chance of misunderstanding of the friend. So same way in articles also.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Reading whatever wrote once is a good habit, which reading is known as proof reading. Every writer should make a habit of reading once what they have written, because a small letter may make big mistake. as hello and hell. if you wont type hello to your friend with mistype you type hell, there may be a chance of misunderstanding of the friend. So same way in articles also.

that means, you misunderstood me with that 'hell' message? :silly: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Sarala Ji I appreciate you for double checking your writings and congratulate you for the same. But spellings from other languages really make a big problem for us. You must have faced this many times I guess.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sarala Ji I appreciate you for double checking your writings and congratulate you for the same. But spellings from other languages really make a big problem for us. You must have faced this many times I guess.

I am suffering a lot while writing my Malayalam festival articles...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Many words, you can't find in any English dictionary :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
Perhaps I may start a new dictionary :silly:

Meera sandhu
Last 11 articles I submitted, i didn't get enough time to proof read. Poor readers....... :woohoo: :woohoo:
I could have made them more impressive if I spent a little more time. :huh: Also, my eyes...so I left the task :)

Meera sandhu
MS Word can play tricks with you if you set it on auto correction.I faced it recently when I wrote RAJAMA and MS Word converted it into PAJAMA. Being a careless guy, I did not re-check it and once submitted and published, I could see it easily. Therefore, be careful and remove auto correction immediately. Doing checking manually would save you from embarrassment . Have you any similar experiences? :ohmy:

The spellings of Hindi words like 'Rajama' are not in dictionary. There is a way. You mad add such words to M.S. word dictionary.

I have seen that many hindi words are wrongly corrected when we do auto correct. It is better to do spell check one by one word.

This is because spell checker does not recognize non English word. If you use some non standard words- non English too often, you may add these to M.S. word dictionary. You will get this option after right clicking.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is because spell checker does not recognize non English word. If you use some non standard words- non English too often, you may add these to M.S. word dictionary. You will get this option after right clicking.

We generally do it if we have to repeat it in future. However, I did not add it in dictionary as I do not write recipes type articles. Rajama/rajma was for single use only and it played its trick on me. I was surprised while I did not see a red line under it but taking it a normal thing I went on to write further in the flow.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

that means sunil you wont do proof reading after writing an article, am i Right?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.