The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
that means sunil you wont do proof reading after writing an article, am i Right?

You are not right. No one wants to submit an article without giving it a second look.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes auto correction are there and we should follow this as those words may be corrected according to their list.

That is right but one has to be careful because the words in other languages confuse them and they convert them to as per their dictionary. If we are not careful enough Rajama becomes Pajama.

That's because Pajama is an accepted English word and Rajama is not, so MS Word will autocorrect such words. In any case, it is prudent to never rely completely on any software and best option is to give the entire article a careful read through to avoid such errors!

Actually, what's this Rajama :blink: :blink:
Is it Rajamma....a common South Indian name? :woohoo:

It snot Rajamma, Sandhya, Just single M, it is a common word for kidney beans!

Yes, Rajma, I know that :) . But Sunil is telling about Rajama. :woohoo:
Sunil, are you there? :cheer:

Well, you know sunil and his typo errors!! :lol:

and he feels it's the duty of moderators to correct his mistakes. :laugh: :laugh: Now, what's he going to say? Now, he is also a moderator :cheer:

Primarily responsibility to write correct spellings and edit if subsequently detected is that of member writing a post. Secondary responsibility is of moderator if he detects the mistake first. There is some lethargy also in correcting. Some times, I correct my mistake even within a minute after detecting mistake.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes auto correction are there and we should follow this as those words may be corrected according to their list.

That is right but one has to be careful because the words in other languages confuse them and they convert them to as per their dictionary. If we are not careful enough Rajama becomes Pajama.

That's because Pajama is an accepted English word and Rajama is not, so MS Word will autocorrect such words. In any case, it is prudent to never rely completely on any software and best option is to give the entire article a careful read through to avoid such errors!

Rajma or Rajmah means kidney nuts. These are reddish. I like Rajmah rice more.

Sir, I did not trust MS word yesterday while writing my article on FDI and its right on top. To heck with MS word. Gave me a cool 90 bucks.

I like the red variety fro Jammu and never miss it when me or any one going to Jammu/Vaishno Devi. I ask him to bring Rajma in place of walnuts. Although no one has ever brought Pajama even if requested in English . :laugh:

I like the red variety fro Jammu and never miss it when me or any one going to Jammu/Vaishno Devi. I ask him to bring Rajma in place of walnuts. Although no one has ever brought Pajama even if requested in English . :laugh:

I served at Udhampur ( short distance from Jammu) in Project Beacon (BRO) . Rajmah is very common dish in Jammu region. These days, rajmah is favored everywhere. This is favorite in wedding celebrations at Agra as well.

I served at Udhampur ( short distance from Jammu). Rajmah is very common dish in Jammu region. These days, rajmah is favored everywhere. This is favorite in wedding celebrations at Agra as well.

I served in Rajouri during my project management for BRO and used to go to Udhampur as the BRO had grit testing lab there.

No I have never come across such situation as I do correct spelling manually but that correction would have changed whole meaning of the sentence. :laugh:
Even I to correct all the spelling by proof reading whole article and if any difficult spelling i check in google and correct it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks for sharing this information. It is somehow like "Balatkar" instead of "Chamatkar "in 3 Idiots :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.